Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I exist solely to spite my mother

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
I'm fully convinced my mother has hated me since birth. She raised me like a fucking bitch, didn't teach me shit and forced my dad to go to rehab when he got drunk ONCE. For the vast majority of my adolescence I didn't have a father. I'd occasionally visit my dad, but he never was the same even when he came back. I tried meditating, and getting into buddhism but when I told my mom I needed to be alone to meditate she told my brothers that I yelled at her and now both of them hate me. The only thing keeping me from ending it all and taking her with me is the idea that I want to outlive her. I want to be successful and shove it into her dumb lying fucking whore mouth. It probably won't happen, but I'll do everything in my fucking power just to make this dumb bitch regret all the horrid psychological horseshit she put me and my family through. In a cruel twist of fate the only thing keeping me tied to this world is the person I despise the most.

Sorry to hear that.

That sucks man, for my mother when my parent's split up she fed me lies about him for years starting from a young age. I grew to hate him when all he did was try to make my happiness a priority. Now it's to late and our relationship is broken.

Try to get back at her tbh. It was ragefuel to read this tbh. This is why I believe manipulative disgusting creatures should not be allowed to become parents.

Bringing someone into this fucked world is cruel.

You should have to qualify to be a mother, not just exist. I'm sick of people like us stuck with mothers who are narcissistic or have personality disorders or just are not mentally equipped to have children. But of course fewer restrictions=more babies=more taxpayers even if they are husks of human beings.

You should have to qualify to be a mother, not just exist. I'm sick of people like us stuck with mothers who are narcissistic or have personality disorders or just are not mentally equipped to have children. But of course fewer restrictions=more babies=more taxpayers even if they are husks of human beings.
This bro. Potential parents should have to go through all kinds of tests and paperwork.