Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ESCAPED INCELDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy this shit, sounds really made up

The prophecy has come true.

Incelman has ascended!

CONGRATS! I hope it was great!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

DankIncel said:

It's too late. He's banned for good.

Good. One fakecel down. Only a few more left to be purged from here.

Keep him perma-banned this time.

Was this meant to be a surprise?

I don't believe this autist until he posts proof. Half his posts are bullshit.

Good now get @twisted out of here

Thank fuck he's banned, his humblebrags were suicide fuel.

I’m not really surprised, your looks weren’t holding you back.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BasicPaleGavial-size_restricted.gif

Good news, wish you a nice chad life, now please get lost.

DankIncel said:
Why? He is blackpilled.

If thats the case we should allow blackpilled chads, since they understand the incel life.

theultimate341 said:
If thats the case we should allow blackpilled chads, since they understand the incel life.

No Chad knows about Incels, except Gambler and Zyros of course. Among few others.

I was thinking it would happen one of these days.

Richard spencer said:
Lmao banned again.
Autism levels too high.

He was asking for it and it's funny how he said that the sex just happened, 0 details... "it just happened and I had some condoms"

It's not very believable

why he is banned if Zyros is not? Rules state that blackpilled non-incels are accepted.

DankIncel said:

I think he's 22.

so this is why he got perm banned im guessing

JUST fucking LOL at all of the coping incels here who actually thought that gambler was too "mentalcel" and was doomed to be in inceldom like the rest of us. I knew hed "escape".

He was a chadlite complaining about his "crappy" life on a forum full of true subhumans who have never interacted with a female physically ( exception prostitutes)

Akarin said:
why he is banned if Zyros is not? Rules state that blackpilled non-incels are accepted.

Bragging and likely trolling is against the rules tho

Framecel222 said:
Congrats man, we all knew you could do it.

Why did he get banned? I feel like bragging should be allowed for this special circumstance.

because he was a fakecel all along, he claimed to be an incel but was chadlite, thats the problem. He even admitted back on /r/incels about his fooling around with females as well.

I have no problem with self - admitted blackpill normies, but its the fact that he was fake all along.

St.Tropez said:
Guy looks.like a model. He could have had any average woman at any point in time. And he went on dates and what not. 

He is not an incel and never was. His post count is irrelevant. Women do not know youe post count kek.
interesting how the normies arent all over this thread.

I cant understand the ban, blackpilled non-cels are accepted... if we ban him, we must ban Zyros too. Lol.

DankIncel said:
Why? He is blackpilled.

blackpilled fakecel, not a blackpilled normie, theres a difference

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
blackpilled fakecel, not a blackpilled normie, theres a difference

So it's better to accept someone who had sex all the time but he's "blackpilled" than someone who was a virgin and finally lost his virginity? (If he wasn't lying about being one)

So he has success and he was banned for that? Great way to support fellow incels, mods. But maybe he female worshipped again, which I really hope is the case.

Akarin said:
So it's better to accept someone who had sex all the time but he's "blackpilled" than someone who was a virgin and finally lost his virginity? (If he wasn't lying about being one)

Except he's not blackpilled, he's just an autistic troll.

JFL at people here who support Gambler.

Akarin said:

the problem i have with it is not admitting to what you really are. im sure plenty of people can agree with me that gambler was a fakecel. He has gone on multiple dates with women and fooled around with them meanwhile we have had nothing. All he needed to do was go one step further ( like now he has supposedly have done) and boom virginity lost. Not every normie whos gone through relationships and shit had sex immediately. For most of them it took a bit of dating and shit and then finally the female chooses to validate the relationship. Thats where the problem gambler had, he thought he was doomed because he didnt get to the sex part. 

he claimed to be ugly ( was a chadlite), he claimed to be incel ( gone on multiple dates with women and fooled around with them ) thats a fakecel in my book.

Now to your question, id much rather prefer a self admitted blackpilled normie than a poster who claims to be incel ( fakecel) but clearly not... posting here.

VLÖ said:
Except he's not blackpilled, he's just an autistic troll.

JFL at people here who support Gambler.

He's a comedic relief. A walking meme. If he somehow managed to write 8k posts within 2 months I don't even care what kind of person he is.

Akarin said:
He's a comedic relief. A walking meme. If he somehow managed to write 8k posts within 2 months I don't even care what kind of person he is.

That's just empty shitposting. I don't know but that usually drags the quality down and turns this place into a shit-flinging arena. 
It was funny for the first time, but then it just became obvious that he's enjoying this far more than we are.

DankIncel said:
Kointo said:
It's too late. He's banned for good.
Why? He is blackpilled.

just LOL if you think he's blackpilled he worships pretty fems

he will be a fully fledged normie by the end of this year, and have completely forgotten about this place, mark my words

good he got banned now tbh, good for us and good for him also

nausea said:
the mods are truly cucked if they allow your signature

Exactly, I hate that blonde worm. I want to torture Miley Cyrus in every possible way. I would like to impregnate her and keep her prisoned for 9 months, I'm sure she would want to kill herself instead of this???

His thread came after few users previour made some thread joking about escaping inceldom.

He is full of shit, gambler always gave a lot of detail about his encounter with femaloids, this time he omitted everything.

Zielony4 said:
I think he's 22.

Doubt it. He said he spent 6 years in college. I'd imagine he is 24+.

Akarin said:

Well he said he was a virgin and this was his first time having sex

Cuck-Damage said:
just LOL if you think he's blackpilled he worships pretty fems

he will be a fully fledged normie by the end of this year, and have completely forgotten about this place, mark my words

good he got banned now tbh, good for us and good for him also

He constantly used to drop blackpills here. His only problem was his Femoid and Chad worship.

I don't know why but I always hated this guy. He was just such a twat, does he actually have autism?

KilluminoidBR said:
The casket of a MYTH.

luna lovegood is so fucking hot fuck i wanna live in a fantasy land where i get to fuck her for eternity  :'( :'(

Indari said:
luna lovegood is so fucking hot fuck i wanna live in a fantasy land where i get to fuck her for eternity  :'( :'(

read the books instead fgts

Damn i'm so mad of that bitch who made gambler distinct from us :'(

Indari said:

You are not alone... i wanna get her PREGNANT.

"Cmon love lets make some high genetic quality mixed babies ;D"

KilluminoidBR said:
You are not alone... i wanna get her PREGNANT.

"Cmon love lets make some high genetic quality mixed babies ;D"

Looks like shit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.