Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ESCAPED INCELDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Yesterday's ban was a godsent. Today, I woke up earlier than usual because I had to pee. I tried falling back on sleep but I just couldn't. I couldn't browse this foum so I decided to go to class instead.

While sitting there and staring at a blank page a female friend of mine sat next to me. Despite, our past, she was very friendly to me. We were having a good time during class. I answered a bunch of questions the teacher made as well.

At the end of the lesson, she asked me to help her with the lesson since she knew I was good at it. I didn't expect IT tbh but I went along with it. I was cool about it though cause I like helping others and it felt good that a girl like her wanted me to teach her.

We went to her house. She told me she lived with her brother but he was in another city during that day. We went to her room and she showed me some of the exercises she needed help with. While, I was explaining stuff to her we were getting gradually closer. Then it happened. Luckily, her broher had left some condoms so I didn't have to worry about those.

Infiltrators get way too far on this board.

Is this real or another autism episode? I can't tell with him.

congrats, glad for you

I'm assuming this is a joke?

Unlike the ignorants here im just going to ask you to fuckoff and not come back, why would i care if attention whore normie fakecel got laid.

Is anyone surprised? I'm a bit more puzzled on how it took chadlite gambler this long to get laid.

jagged0 said:
Is anyone surprised? I'm a bit more puzzled on how it took chadlite gambler this long to get laid.

The fact that he's the top poster here just goes to show the power of autism

Yeah he needs to be banned though seriously.

If you have sex with a condom you're still a virgin, sorry bro. The real thing is like night and day compared to fucking a piece of latex,

Is this satire?

Ban this asshole men i swear to godd..

Ban him for ever that bragging cunt.
Fuck you

Lmao banned again.
Autism levels too high.

Some day, some time I'm gonna escape as well. Just a matter of time...

Ban hammer.

incelman is a celebrity here. He will be back.

Well, it was coherent at this point, but today passed from being an autistic dipshit with 8k posts to meet a pussy and fuck her while being on a ban.
Lmao, he lost every credibility now.
He is an attention whore.
Ban forever please.

Looks real..she did all the work. This is how hookups happen

If he spouted some shit about his awesome PUA skills then we would assume it is fake

The fact he is not banned is why i hate the cucked mods. incel.life has much better mods but not enough users

I expect a permanent ban now.

TheVman said:
The fact he is not banned is why i hate the cucked mods. incel.life has much better mods but not enough users

But....he is banned.

TheVman said:
the mods are truly cucked if they allow your signature

Congrats man, we all knew you could do it.

mental_out said:
He's finally gotten bored of trolling I guess

Why did he get banned? I feel like bragging should be allowed for this special circumstance.

mental_out said:
Because he's clearly just trolling at this point

I don't believe for a second someone just got laid within a day just because they got banned, it's just a story to troll people.

Well we'll know soon enough if he was trolling if he keeps posting on here.

Besides, wasn't it a rule on the old subreddit that you can't accuse people of lying, and now you're banning someone because you personally don't believe his story? That's not right.

He better be fucking PERM BAN. Christ.

Gambler was banned on the subreddit too, surprised he was even allowed here once they found out it was really him.

Gambler always returns with a new alt

Lol. Congrats.

Another non ethnic non ugly person gets laid yet again.

mental_out said:
That was a really stupid rule tbh and doesn't apply here. Most of those rules were stupid ones caamib made.

I agree that it was stupid. I once got a 3 day ban for calling out a blatant LARP haha.

NutNotBusted said:
Well, it was coherent at this point, but today passed from being an autistic dipshit with 8k posts to meet a pussy and fuck her while being on a ban.
Lmao, he lost every credibility now.
He is an attention whore.
Ban forever please.

Guy looks.like a model. He could have had any average woman at any point in time. And he went on dates and what not. 

He is not an incel and never was. His post count is irrelevant. Women do not know youe post count kek.

mental_out said:
Framecel222 said:
Well we'll know soon enough if he was trolling if he keeps posting on here.
Besides, wasn't it a rule on the old subreddit that you can't accuse people of lying, and now you're banning someone because you personally don't believe his story? That's not right.
That was a really stupid rule tbh and doesn't apply here. Most of those rules were stupid ones caamib made.
Perm this time?

mental_out said:
Framecel222 said:
Congrats man, we all knew you could do it.
Why did he get banned? I feel like bragging should be allowed for this special circumstance.
I don't believe for a second someone just got laid within a day just because they got banned, it's just a story to troll people.
And you are forgeting that he has a vibrant social life and went on many dates and had makeouts lol.

Obviously his banning has nothing really to do with his success. But doubting he could get a gf is bluepilled af

mental_out said:

I once left this site to go to the toilet and then I got laid.

It just dosent sound real, his female friend invites him to teach her exercises and they get laid, sounds fake as fuck.

At this point, I don't know whether or not incelman is trolling or being honest. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Can't tell if this is just an autistic made up story or not
Either way might as well perma ban him now

It's amazing how easily some people will give it up

And that kids is why only sub5s can be incels.

mental_out said:
Yep, unless another mod overturns it

dhMeAzK.gif

Still, he was a funny guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.