Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy you guys...

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I envy you guys for having normal functioning bodies, so you can enjoy (cope) with food, alcohol and illegal drugs.

I have an undiagnosed esophagus problem (throat problem) I have been operated 4 times to no avail. I use 2-3 times as long as a normal person to eat my food because it has to be chewed to almost liquid for me to be able to swallow it. I also have food allergies to almost every food there is and just allergies to everything in general. That is also why I can´t enjoy drugs because I am allergic to them.
You guys think you have it hard "just" by looking ugly and being a manlet but well I am those things too but I am unable to cope with enjoying good food and I can´t use drugs without having severe problems with my throat, days, weeks, even MONTHS after.

I wish I was able to cope like you guys but I really don´t see the point in life for me. I was born in a defect body, it´s over. I can´t even stand the sight of pretty girls anymore because it fills me with feelings of inferiority, sadness and misery. I become so jealous when I see you guys mentioned how you are using all of these drugs when I can´t. I literally have no cope!

Also even IF I eventually would be lucky enough to meet a girl I can´t because I can´t eat with others. I can´t go on a "date" with her because I have a fear of choking due to my condition "I have choked on food 7 times in my life and gotten saved by the Heimlich maneuver all 7 times" and as I said before I use 2-3 times as long as a normal person to eat so a girl would be annoyed waiting for me to finish a meal. Also since it´s seen by most guys as a masculine thing to eat large portions and eat very fast and I lack that.

If I was lucky enough so that a girl would meet with me I had to time it so it would be late evening so I could just take something easy along like oatmeal "because I can eat that at almost normal speed" But these late night visits is usually one-night-stands and ugly or average looking guys can´t get that, all the girls on dating apps are seeking a relationship; that is of course if you aren´t Chad. Girls want to do one-night-stands with Chad, but since I am NO WAY NEAR Chad level it is impossible for me to have sex with a girl.

Also girls don´t want to waste their time on a defect man when they have 20 other healthy guys lined up. So if I told any matches that I had this problem they would reject me instantly due to several things. That they don´t want to use their energy on a guy with special needs when they can get a better looking healthy male, and of course I am seen as bad DNA for their offspring "not that I ever want to have kids" I am totally doomed, and I would say it would be sufficient to rope in my case, it truly is over for me. I am 24 btw.

Also due to my eating problem it is impossible for me to work because on a work place you only get like a 20 minutes launch break and that isn´t enough for me to finish my meal, I tried this once and I lost weight and was even punished with extra hours because I needed extra time to finish my meal which my boss saw as "unfair" to the other workers. I have longer breaks in school so I JUST have enough time to finish my meal, but after I am done with school a normal life would be absolutely impossible for me. And I honestly think the government should betabux me i.e. giving me an early pension because I can never live a normal life and certainly not work in my condition.

Last edited:
Are you allergic to weed? You should try edibles since you cant smoke. Thc and cbd are a great cope for a lot of people
Really sorry to hear all that man.

Dude i hope you will get well and it will be fixed. People here are reallx exagerating things. Health is by faaaaar over looks and many people dont know that.

Health>>>>>>looks

You guys think you have it hard "just" by looking ugly and being a manlet but well I am those things too but I am unable to cope with enjoying good food and I can´t use drugs without having severe problems with my throat, days, weeks, even MONTHS after.
confused?

damn can't even drink or smoke weed? wtf. i honestly would rope without those.

Are you allergic to weed? You should try edibles since you cant smoke. Thc and cbd are a great cope for a lot of people
Really sorry to hear all that man.
I used to smoke a lot of weed in my teen years, and I mean A LOT! but all of my health issues has just worsened with time. I also ate slowly as a kid but didn´t think much of it, but it has ruined my life. And last summer I actually baked some home made cannabis edibles and got high but it fucked with my throat too so I couldn´t eat anything before the next day and it REALLY sucked since I had the munchies so bad! It is 4 years since I actually smoked weed that is why last year I wanted to try and eat it instead of smoking it.

@nausea What are you confused about, I don´t get it :/

damn can't even drink or smoke weed? wtf. i honestly would rope without those.
I know right. My favorite drug is testet MDMA but it also fucks with my throat since it´s a locally acting drug so I can´t risk using it again.

Just rope mate don't make longer this pain

Sorry to hear, being ugly is the ultimate death sentence and that won't ever change. Having further health problems on top is even worse, hope you get better.

Probably my fault this is. But man that sounds horrible. I couldn’t survive like that. Hope you manage to find some good copes
And to make matter worse, my friends are Chad/Chadlites and my brother is a bodybuilder and I used to train too, I went from 100lbs to 154lbs back when I trained years ago. But I always had it harder than my brother and friends because I used 2-3 times as long as a meal so I had 1 hour less to rest until my next meal. I also can´t join friends at restaurants due to my condition.

Sorry to hear, being ugly is the ultimate death sentence and that won't ever change. Having further health problems on top is even worse
It truly is. Can´t wait to escape this miserable life.

Being born is a genetic lottery and boy did I lose. Not just in looks but that I didn´t even get granted a normal functioning body to cope like the rest :feelscry:

sorry bro, that sounds awful :(
It is. I think about suicide every day. And why wouldn´t I, I can´t cope. I can´t lookmaxx because I can´t eat enough protein to build muscle I also have a back injury in the middle of my spine so it hurts when working out. I can´t statusmaxx, moneymaxx, wagecuck I actually can´t do anything haha my existence is a fucking joke!

Diseasecels have it the worse

It does sound terrible so I hope you won't think I sound like a dickwad for asking you why you didn't kys already?

It does sound terrible so I hope you won't think I sound like a dickwad for asking you why you didn't kys already?
It's hard to kys, you really only can when the prospect of living is scarier or more painful than physical death. Assisted suicide should be a thing for people who want it.

are you able to drink coffee?
without espresso i would kill my self

Last edited:
I can definitely relate here. From about 4 years old to 18, my parents were convinced that gluten, casein and corn protein were making me autistic so they forced me to stop eating them. When I asked mommy why I couldn't have these things, she told me that they were going from my intestines up into my brain, making me weird and damaged. I could never eat at restaurants or be like normal kids. In fact, when I did eat certain foods my throat would hurt and I got facial ticks(temporary turrets). I also would often get very angry and irritated with everything. Luckily, a few years ago I quit my diet and learned that the symptoms had vanished.

You can read more about what my parents thought here: https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/gluten-free-casein-free-diets-for-autism#1

BTW, one of my best friends gets epileptic seizures when he eats the wrong foods and is allergic to almost everything.

Last edited:
I can definitely relate here. From about 4 years old to 18, my parents were convinced that gluten, casein and corn protein were making me autistic so they forced me to stop eating them. When I asked mommy why I couldn't have these things, she told me that they were going from my intestines up into my brain, making me weird and damaged. I could never eat at restaurants or be like normal kids. In fact, when I did eat certain foods my throat would hurt and I got facial ticks(temporary turrets). I also would often get very angry and irritated with everything. Luckily, a few years ago I quit my diet and learned that the symptoms had vanished.

You can read more about what my parents thought here: https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/gluten-free-casein-free-diets-for-autism#1

BTW, one of my best friends gets epileptic seizures when he eats the wrong foods and is allergic to almost everything.
That sounds terrible too, I´m glad you escaped that hell. To be robbed of the bodies normal functions like eating, sleeping, shitting, peeing is truly horrible. I suffer from other things too like a back injury and psoriasis I am also colorblind and all of those things are very annoying too but everyone should at least have their essential bodily functions working.
Them puberty curses
Puberty has done nothing but ruin my life. All of my symptoms seemed be worsen at age 15.
Not to mention discovering masturbating at age 12; that was the last nail in the coffin of my childhood right there. I fucking hate puberty it stole everything from me!

I have a bad case of TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction). I'm actually going to yet another doctor this Tuesday, maybe he will figure something out. It's not that bad of a disease, but it lowered my quality of life significantly. The main symptoms are: constant tinnitus and random headaches. I refuse to take any pain medication unless absolutely necessary (family record of issues caused by them, yet another thing doctors ignore), but usually some coffee, muscle-relaxing herbs or ointment are enough to survive them, they're not that frequent too (usually when there's a sudden change in weather or I experience a lot of stress). The shitty part is tinnitus (constant noise in ears). Apparently it's not that rare (there are many diseases that cause it), but I find it insane how there's not really a simple cure for it and there's a ton of people just kinda living with it. At first, I wanted to suicide. I value silence a lot and not being able to hear it ever again caused a lot of anxiety. I was unable to relax and falling asleep was terrible.
Over time I learned to live with it. I still would give away all my money to have it gone, but it's manageable. I also think it's gotten better by itself over time (habituation probably). I learned to ignore it (pretty much meditation) and try to have some level of white noise at all times. I also learned some tricks that make it less severe: many recommend quitting stimulants - didn't work for me, actually made it worse; because in my case it stems from inflamed joints and muscles around it, having an anti-inflammatory diet (lots of Omega-3, less lactose) helps; also ointments and other natural ways to relax muscles.
Maybe if my joint gets fixed, it will fade over time, but there's no guarantee. The thing that pisses me off is how I was ignored by the medical personnel. I was misdiagnosed, switched between different professionals and even told I'm being hypochondriac. On my first visit I told them my symptoms and said that I think it could be TMJ. They completely ignored me and sent to ENTs and alergologists as soon as they discovered seasonal allergies in my record (even though it didn't made much sense, because my allergies start in a different season). I was checked by 3 different ENTs for no reason, because there's nothing wrong with my hearing besides a misplaced bone poking my cranial nerves. All they had to do was to do an X-Ray after the first misdiagnosis, but they decided to ignore everything and test the same thing over and over.
I know that people get overdramatic, because 'muh internet says everything is cancer', but experiencing weird feelings around your skull, neurological problems and feeling of pressure for no apparent reason sounds like a red flag to me, it could have been a brain tumor. If not for my dentist (he's not connected in any way with the rest of medical centers I went to), I'd probably still get sent to new allergy (my seasonal allergies are now proven to be gone at least) and hearing tests, even thought all you had to do is scan my skull and listen to me (and other doctors).

Daily reminder that life's suffering goes way beyond just being ugly, rejected and incel. I can always get worse.

Well, what can I say. I hope you get better or at least get to die peacefully to cut all that suffering short.

I have a bad case of TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction). I'm actually going to yet another doctor this Tuesday, maybe he will figure something out. It's not that bad of a disease, but it lowered my quality of life significantly. The main symptoms are: constant tinnitus and random headaches. I refuse to take any pain medication unless absolutely necessary (family record of issues caused by them, yet another thing doctors ignore), but usually some coffee, muscle-relaxing herbs or ointment are enough to survive them, they're not that frequent too (usually when there's a sudden change in weather or I experience a lot of stress). The shitty part is tinnitus (constant noise in ears). Apparently it's not that rare (there are many diseases that cause it), but I find it insane how there's not really a simple cure for it and there's a ton of people just kinda living with it. At first, I wanted to suicide. I value silence a lot and not being able to hear it ever again caused a lot of anxiety. I was unable to relax and falling asleep was terrible.
Over time I learned to live with it. I still would give away all my money to have it gone, but it's manageable. I also think it's gotten better by itself over time (habituation probably). I learned to ignore it (pretty much meditation) and try to have some level of white noise at all times. I also learned some tricks that make it less severe: many recommend quitting stimulants - didn't work for me, actually made it worse; because in my case it stems from inflamed joints and muscles around it, having an anti-inflammatory diet (lots of Omega-3, less lactose) helps; also ointments and other natural ways to relax muscles.
Maybe if my joint gets fixed, it will fade over time, but there's no guarantee. The thing that pisses me off is how I was ignored by the medical personnel. I was misdiagnosed, switched between different professionals and even told I'm being hypochondriac. On my first visit I told them my symptoms and said that I think it could be TMJ. They completely ignored me and sent to ENTs and alergologists as soon as they discovered seasonal allergies in my record (even though it didn't made much sense, because my allergies start in a different season). I was checked by 3 different ENTs for no reason, because there's nothing wrong with my hearing besides a misplaced bone poking my cranial nerves. All they had to do was to do an X-Ray after the first misdiagnosis, but they decided to ignore everything and test the same thing over and over.
I know that people get overdramatic, because 'muh internet says everything is cancer', but experiencing weird feelings around your skull, neurological problems and feeling of pressure for no apparent reason sounds like a red flag to me, it could have been a brain tumor. If not for my dentist (he's not connected in any way with the rest of medical centers I went to), I'd probably still get sent to new allergy (my seasonal allergies are now proven to be gone at least) and hearing tests, even thought all you had to do is scan my skull and listen to me (and other doctors).

Wow that sounds terrible! I know all too well of incompetent doctors. Both with my back injury and eating problem they have all just said to me "Well we can´t do anymore for you" and the doctors associated with my eating problem did actually also refer me to a allergy doctor and even a psychologist because they were sure it was mental i.e. calling me a hypochondriac.

Are your headaches so severe that you need an oxygen mask to relieve the pain?

always going to be the lowest of the lows, that will feel the worst, and of course usually have it the worst too.

Daily reminder that life's suffering goes way beyond just being ugly, rejected and incel. I can always get worse.

Well, what can I say. I hope you get better or at least get to die peacefully to cut all that suffering short.
It sure can. And yes I can´t wait to die tbh.