Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy those who are invisible

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Everytime I go out in public every other person either glares at me, looks visibly uncomfortable when approaching, or even grins/ mutters some shit as they go past me.

In my last office based job other than when people wanted technical support I was ignored, or glared at by my so called colleagues. One time I walked into one of the main rooms where all the foids/ normal fags congregate and everyone just went silent, then I went back to my room next door and I could hear one of them just blurt out he looks weird and then another person saying "it's the eyes" and a few of them started laughing.

I work from home and only ever go out to buy booze (and even recently I have just been ordering that online).

In this job they wanted me to come into the office for a day so everyone could meet, and I just made up I'm a carer who cannot leave the house because my mom is retarded and needs constant care, so I can't travel.

Even when we have online meetings, when I have been forced to turn my web cam on I have noticed some people have the same reaction as when I'm in public. Someone made a comment like "thanks for turning your webcam on, I know it's tough for you" and a few people giggled.

I genuinely feel like someone has put a curse on me or something, my mind is in over drive just always thinking about bad past experiences and drinking is the only thing that brings temporary relief from it.

This existence is utter shit.

Damn. Are you looksmaxxed?

Same. Being invisible is a lot better than being treated like a walking leper

So you live alone?
No, not yet anyway. Might aswell live alone as I have tried explaining this shit to my family and they just come up with typical bluepilled/ first word falacy bullshit excuses. I don't bother speaking to them anymore as what's the point.

Same. Being invisible is a lot better than being treated like a walking leper
Truly ugly incels are rare just like true chads are rare. Most incels will be invisible. I guess its better but not really an imporvment in the grand scheme of things

Send pics of your face or LARP

Truly ugly incels are rare just like true chads are rare. Most incels will be invisible. I guess its better but not really an imporvment in the grand scheme of things
The main thing is being reminded constantly of your subhumanity, it has really fucked up my mind.

Relate to this as well, i want to be a ghost

Tbh. I'm invisible and I definitely prefer it to the treatment that some Incels get.

What do you look like?
Big head with round face, receeding hairline, small eyes with heavy bags underneath. I got told I look like a rat, armadillo, Mellon head etc. In school but I was able to cope well with video games to forget.

Last edited:
I’m not invisible I simply don’t exist

Brutal. They talk to you like you're autistic.
Probably, if you're ugly people think most other things are wrong with you too. And they wanted me to go into work irl? Yeah no thanks.

I feel really sorry for you, brother.
Fuck all these filthy normies and stupid toilets.

I feel really sorry for you, brother.
Fuck all these filthy normies and stupid toilets.
Indeed, I'd be able to cope a lot better if I could just be left be. Probs some form of PTSD has developed.

One of the easiest ways to become invisible is:

To be "quickly classified" and then dismissed.

"Oh, it's ____ . whatever.

Just quickly get in their face, then they will immediately ignore you.

A good example is a street bum.

You see them, then you don't! Poof!!!

mankind is an atrocity

we understand bro . its not you theyre just wicked and nasty

:fuk:

Big head with round face, receeding hairline, small eyes with heavy bags underneath. I got told I look like a rat, armadillo, Mellon head etc. In school but I was able to cope well with video games to forget.
Are you Eggy?

factual
Are you Eggy?
I wouldn't be surprised if he used to post here actually but he's gotten away from the blackpill stuff as of late. Last I talked to him he was hanging out with a girl

I know how the eye thing feels. I had some lesbian tranny sjw thing make fun of me for being too “starey”, even though that’s a symptom of autism. Lol

condolences, i came to the realisation long ago that people are shallow even as adults