Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy the shit out of ITcels

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
get paid well to sit at a computer and jack off to hentai and barely interact with anyone for 8hrs/day. I sure wish I wasn't an unmotivated, low iq subhuman

inceldom has literally made me into a fucking brainlet.

i literally need like 1-2 minutes straight to even think about stuff anymore. especially in conversations. no idea how incels in those fields get shit done. they must be using cheat codes.

I worked in IT. If I didn't have to interact with anyone, I'd still be there and not be completely insane.

I worked in IT. If I didn't have to interact with anyone, I'd still be there and not be completely insane.
what did you do in IT and why did you leave?

Same thing for me.

I passed my IT course even though I didn’t finish the coursework. Now I’m a rotting wageslave.

whyd they fire you then?
I said it above, poor social skills.
I couldn't keep calm when I got the impression that they thought I didn't do a good job and it was a software bug or something, especially in the early days of Windows when it was still really bad. Once I also made a grave mistake that made my boss lose the customer.

I said it above, poor social skills.
I couldn't keep calm when I got the impression that they thought I didn't do a good job and it was a software bug or something, especially in the early days of Windows when it was still really bad. Once I also made a grave mistake that made my boss lose the customer.
over4u

tbh when I read the title I though you envied Cuckqueers kek

tbh when I read the title I though you envied Cuckqueers kek
no i do not look like this

Last edited:
me too, was raised in an environment where the only STEM was thought to be related plants

You have no idea, IT is filled with social interaction. You are probably working in a team in most IT jobs, or you're a consult and have to interact with your customers all the time.

I envy the shit out of no -cel

Dude, no. The work fucking sucks balls. All the frustration of computers with none of the fun.

Considering a career in Cyber but, idk...

get paid well to sit at a computer and jack off to hentai and barely interact with anyone for 8hrs/day. I sure wish I wasn't an unmotivated, low iq subhuman
I work as a software developer for a pretty stereotypical tech startup and I have yet to catch anyone jacking off to hentai but I suppose it is still relatively early in the game. There is still a fair bit of interaction with people required though, like meetings, code reviews, and answering questions about codebases you own.

There are a lot of jobs in the industry, so if you are interested I genuinely believe that it is never too late to get into. Software development is an interesting field because employers can get a good sense of your ability through a technical interview or a coding challenge, so it isn't all about formal education or job experience (though these things will certainly help). I really like this guys videos