Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I envy everyone who have an established cope

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
It really suck not being good at anything.Really envy people who have an established cope or hobby from an early age ngl here.I literally fail everything i try.I don't have anything i'm naturally good at, can't play an instrument, can't draw or do anything that requires fine motor skills because my coordination is shit.

I'm also brainlet at gaming, be it single or multy.i've only played normie tier games like cod or Minecraft and i really can't get into most games incels often play like MMOs or RPG because it's impossible to compete with these people who have been playing since day one and after some time it becomes a chore ngl.I also don't like swords and magical shit or fantasy in general

I only recently started watching anime and it's infuriating having to compete with those people who have watched them since fuckin birth and make you feel like shit for being a newbie

I spend the day in my room daydreaming for 2 or 3 hours straight and then feel like shit because at sunset (now) because i havent accomplished anything and didn't get further into my copes nor studymaxed to tey and pass some exams

1 week with zero replies lmao

I technically have copes but I honestly suck at most of them, at best I am mediocre. I'm not really good at art, esp when you consider how much effort I have put into it and how many classes I have taken, I am low to mediocre skill in video games despite playing them a lot, I like learning about shit but I remember not that much of it. Its demotivating to put it lightly.
I didn't even notice until you pointed it out jfl

I play multiplayer sports game where I never reach the top ranks but I still enjoy them, it's one of those things where u need to accept reality and jus have fun, as cuck as it sounds.

For copes that require zero input like watching anime, stop thinking there's a competition and that u need to have watch certain shows or knowledge to be a 'true' fan. There's nothing tangible to be gained if u are 'established.' in these copes.

I cope with my Minecraft survival world. It’s one of those copes you don’t need to be good at because it’s a slow paced game anyway.

I use gaming but I bores me

i like to collect stuff.

Why watching anime is a competition to you? You should just calm the fuck down and watch what you like,nothing more.

Having copes is really nice NGL. I think users who attack others for their copes or want copes outlawed are people who have no copes of their own. That's just the way I see it TBH.

its hard to have any actual hobbies

i just don't care about anything

Idk if you have full head of hair and youre young try to grow your hair as long as possible and cope with romanticizing being neet and hikkikomori and of course watch a lot of anime, I used to cope like that when i was like 16 yo and it felt so good.

Having copes is really nice NGL. I think users who attack others for their copes or want copes outlawed are people who have no copes of their own. That's just the way I see it TBH.
22A41E79 35A7 4ED3 8920 A949C2A466F7

Same. I just wake up and browse incels.co ded srs. Thats my life I have 0 hobbies.

Lol had given up on this thread lol
Ignored even on incels.co...over for me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Totally this.Having a cope is really important as an Incel.It's sad when you don't have something you are good at and passionate about, can be anything even watching anime/movies.
Same. I just wake up and browse incels.co ded srs. Thats my life I have 0 hobbies.
Literally me.I just browse internet all day and do nothing alse even unproductive things like watching a movie feels like a chore to me because i usually can't understand the lore and ger mad.I really evy those people whi get invested into copes like MMOs or shit like that because at least they have something they are passionate about
Idk if you have full head of hair and youre young try to grow your hair as long as possible and cope with romanticizing being neet and hikkikomori and of course watch a lot of anime, I used to cope like that when i was like 16 yo and it felt so good.
Unfortunately i'm already balding (at 19:feelsrope::feelsrope:) and never had good thick long hair to begit with...Uhh and also can't grow a beard

you dont have to be good at something to cope with it.
I'm not good at drawing,yet i enjoy doing it.