Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy everyone on here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Most people here mog me to the oblivion and either they're prettier, taller or with more hair. I haven't seen one member on here whom i mog him in anything. I'm always either uglier or shorter than everyone.

How shit can your life be that you envy the lives of "incels" ? 

I'm in the bottom 1% of the people in a FUCKING INCEL FORUM. FUCK !

How tall are You?

Stanx22 said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
How tall are You?
5'6

Your face is fine dude, its just your height.
Whats the average height in your country?

RIP and remember, it's all about cuntfidence and personaliteehee!

Stanx22 said:

I'm 5'4" and I know another guy who's 5'4" as well (forgot his user).

Cynistic said:
Your face is fine dude, its just your height.
Whats the average height in your country?

I'm 3/10 in looks. The average here is about 5'9-5'10, so i'm at least 3 inches shorter than average. Females heightmog me a lot and my 11 years old cousin is as tall as me and his sisters are taller than me.

a-virgin-nigger said:
im 5'4 aswell

a-virgin-nigger said:

He's that weebcel as i remember. I'm probably way uglier than you both.

You nosemog me bro.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You nosemog me bro.

A nosejob and you'll mog me to the infinity. You already mog me anyways.

Stanx22 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
He's that weebcel as i remember. I'm probably way uglier than you both.

Are you white or ethnic? This isn't a competition bruh. Were both incels and we experience the same suffering daily. And how would you know if you haven't seen my pic? (which I'm not sharing)

I'm sure you skin mog me. Only guy i've seen with worse skin was ropeman.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Are you white or ethnic? This isn't a competition bruh. Were both incels and we experience the same suffering daily. And how would you know if you haven't seen my pic? (which I'm not sharing)

Yeah you're absolutely right, we're both probably fucked. It's just that i see too many fakecels on here more often and i feel sad and depressed because i wish i had their lives which they're wasting by LARPing as incels and browsing an incel forum for no reason at all. And i'm not white, i'm a sandnigger.

Dekim said:
I'm sure you skin mog me. Only guy i've seen with worse skin was ropeman.

One of my worst features is my skin. You didn't see it because the light wasn't strong enough (good for you actually).

Stanx22 said:
One of my worst features is my skin. You didn't see it because the light wasn't strong enough (good for you actually).

If you don't get acne and redspots, dont even try to skin battle me.

Stanx22 said:

I don't mog you. And I don't want a nosejob either so it's over for me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Stanx22 said:
I don't mog you. And I don't want a nosejob either so it's over for me.

Send me a pic lemme judge.

Dekim said:
If you don't get acne and redspots, dont even try to skin battle me.

How about really dark circels under the eye and black marks and spots everywhere on the face that it makes your face look like it hasn't been washed for years ?

Stanx22 said:
How about really dark circels under the eye and black marks and spots everywhere on the face that it makes your face look like it hasn't been washed for years ?

I'm not familiar with the spots, but dark circles are not a deal breaker... a shit ton of normies have dark circles.

if your not curry we have it worse than you

Dekim said:
I'm not familiar with the spots, but dark circles are not a deal breaker... a shit ton of normies have dark circles.

images

To that extent ?

Garbage said:
if your not curry we have it worse than you

I'm a brown sandnigger (same as a curry).

Dekim said:
This is not you, and im sure yours aint that bad.

That's exactly like my eyes under direct and strong light. It makes my face looks like it's melting.

I want exchange pics? I’d put money on u mogging me
>inb4 ur attractive if u share pics
No it’s proof I’m NT and that my looks are what hold me back.
Rated a 3 by 5/5 users I shared pic with

KV3 said:
I want exchange pics? I’d put money on u mogging me
>inb4 ur attractive if u share pics
No it’s proof I’m NT and that my looks are what hold me back.
Rated a 3 by 5/5 users I shared pic with

I'll never mog you lol, if you want to try PM me.

Cynistic said:
I hate pics of my nose, I'm going to be made of fun for it. I'll be the new blackops2cel.

Stanx22 said:

Do you have discord or something? I need something that lets me instantly delete pic and not make a footprint. PMs are permanent if you fish for them, just in case you’re opinion of me somehow sours and you dox me.

KV3 said:
Stanx22 said:
Do you have discord or something? I need something that lets me instantly delete pic and not make a footprint. PMs are permanent if you fish for them, just in case you’re opinion of me somehow sours and you dox me.

You can just screenshot discord images as well using the snipping tool for example, nowhere is safe tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
I hate pics of my nose, I'm going to be made of fun for it. I'll be the new blackops2cel.

Cant wait kek.

KV3 said:
Do you have discord or something? I need something that lets me instantly delete pic and make a footprint. PMs are permanent if you fish for them, just in case you’re opinion of me somehow sours and you dox me.

I sent my pics to many users on here and i've seen some of their pics. Don't worry i'm not that guy to do something bad with your pic or dox you especially when you'll see mine and lots of other people already saw mine.

Cynistic said:
KV3 said:
Stanx22 said:
You can just screenshot discord images as well using the snipping tool for example, nowhere is safe tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
Cant wait kek.

Stanx22 said:
KV3 said:
Do you have discord or something? I need something that lets me instantly delete pic and make a footprint. PMs are permanent if you fish for them, just in case you’re opinion of me somehow sours and you dox me.
I sent my pics to many users on here and i've seen some of their pics. Don't worry i'm not that guy to do something bad with your pic or dox you especially when you'll see mine and lots of other people already saw mine.

I know he has no bad intent now, but in the future you may grow to resent me somehow. He won’t copy it right away but I want to make it so he can’t come back to it on a whim.
Do you have facebook? I have a throwaway fb for tinder experiments and we can use messenger.

KV3 said:
I know he has no bad intent now, but in the future you may grow to resent me somehow. He won’t copy it right away but I want to make it so he can’t come back to it on a whim.
Do you have facebook? I have a throwaway fb for tinder experiments and we can use messenger.

I'll never do anything bad with your pic, no matter what happens. And you'll have my pic anyways which will be 99% shittier than yours. If i ever did anything bad, just ask people on here (who have my pics) to expose my pics in a thread and everywhere they can. And take this replay as a testimony that i agree of that to be happen shall i ever do anything bad with your pic. Relieved now ?

Stanx22 said:
I'll never do anything bad with your pic, no matter what happens. And you'll have my pic anyways which will be 99% shittier than yours. If i ever did anything bad, just ask people on here (who have my pics) to expose my pics in a thread and everywhere they can. And take this replay as a testimony that i agree of that to be happen shall i ever do anything bad with your pic. Relieved now ?

Agreed you send 1st, I’ll send in about 20 mins when I get home

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ogre for me.

I'm curious to see your face too brother.

KV3 said:
Agreed you send 1st, I’ll send in about 20 mins when I get home

Whatever it's not like i even give a shit anymore.