Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy and hate my fellow

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I used to heightnog him, he was fat and no-one really respected him, but I was and now I am kinda friend for him. But now Im starting to hate him, because he lost weight, his face is more muscular and attractive, body and frame wider and aesthetic, he is taller than me.

You should be happy for him

ooooh, when i see a friend improve and get above me i instantly begin to hate him and try and stop talking to him, haha!

Agreed, at least he will be happy.
It just screws me that he became much better and that he always could be, and that he will probably forget about me, that's how things go after school especially if guy is attractive and will be successful, why he need me?

It just screws me that he became much better and that he always could be, and that he will probably forget about me, that's how things go after school especially if guy is attractive and will be successful, why he need me?

To be honest most of the human kind are better than us and i dont think they need us in the first place. Try to be more emotionally detached.

How tall are you by the way? How much is the height differrence?

To be honest most of the human kind are better than us and i dont think they need us in the first place. Try to be more emotionally detached.

How tall are you by the way? How much is the height differrence?
I think it's 5-6cm minimum, he looks taller when. I look at him. And I hate my life and ready to rope when I sit because I have short torso and even guys whom I taller like 10 cm mogs me when sit + it's uncomfortable when u can't put your hands on your knees and sit straight, especially even hurts sitting when at school

I am, im not going to do any shit for him, i think he kinda deserve this (that he is more attractive than before), but i also wanna be happy :feelsbadman: