Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I enjoy making foids suicidal when arguing with them online

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Dumb fucking low Iq retarded fucking toilets should shut their mouth 24/7.

THEY ARE GENUINELY LOW IQ IT IS VERY EASY TO WIN ARGUMENTS AGAINST THEM. THEY DONT USE LOGIC AND THEIR BRAIN IS FUXKING MUSH.

JFLLL :feelskek:

I HOPE AT LEAST 1 FOID ROPES FROM READING WHAT I TYPE TO THEM

foids fold and crumble under any kind of criticism

if they have a pfp of themselves then say stuff like their nose/hair/teeth look weird

certain critical hit

foids fold and crumble under any kind of criticism
if they have a pfp of themselves then say stuff like their nose/hair/teeth look weird

certain critical hit
Logic is very harsh and brutal to them. If a man uses logic to argue with them they will begin to cry because they aren’t used to it. They’re used to being handed everything to them by simps and faggots. They are genuinely so fucking weak and PATHETICCCC

I remember some bitch from IT got her nudes leaked by rapey users in 2021 or so

Logic is very harsh and brutal to them. If a man uses logic to argue with them they will begin to cry because they aren’t used to it. They’re used to being handed everything to them by simps and faggots. They are genuinely so fucking weak and PATHETICCCC
You know you're winning the argument against a foid when she blocks you

You know you're winning the argument against a foid when she blocks you
It’s the best feeling to do it in a comment section tbh. Because then they can’t block you and everyone else will see you ratio the bitch toilet and prove her wrong

Mogs me at talking to women