Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I enjoy foids pegging me in the ass. Here is my manifesto

• Thread starter LastManStanding
  • Start date
A lot of them were not surprisingly laughing making a joke of it but out of the few that made arguements were basically just excuses for their degeneracy
wait what degen replies has he got so far?

are people posting invisible cp now or sth? holy shit the future is now. based

Dude that’s a lot of words

Another GrAYcel

bite the bullet and kill yourself retarded faggot

dnr you will never be a real woman

The truth is, it isn’t the “stacys” or “chads” that are the problem, chances are the problem is yourself. You see, anyone who has ever actually had a meaningful conversation with a woman would know that women are nothing like how the vast majority of incels believe them to be. Most women are actually decent people who care and don’t mind how tall their boyfriend is, they don’t care about looks just as long as he is a good person, and most women won’t simply swing to the “more attractive” man at a moments notice, such ideas are hardly realistic and barley occur in the real world. Also the world isn’t tough for just you the truth is, the world is tough for most people everyone experiences failure and hardships to a very difficult degree and another thing to consider is that anyone who has ever created a successful legacy, has a whole history of failure and hardship behind their success. The difference is, they didn’t give up, they didn’t blame somebody else for their problems, they looked at the situation, learned from it, and used their newfound knowledge to pull themselves closer to their main goal. Ultimately the reason for your “suffering” probably isn’t someone around you but rather yourself refusing to look at the issue from a different perspective and finding a decent solution to your problem, and although their are people whose suffering isn’t their own fault those people often tend to not share such pain with others and typically don’t blame it on others. So, as my message to this forum I recommend everyone facing these horrid ideas to seek help and try to change for the better, you might just see how the world will get ever so brighter.

Thank you for your time.
Your bio says, “female genital mutilation enjoyer” unless you mean this ironically, you should really consider seeking mental help
I read your entire two posts and they are both wordy over-explained bluepill garbage. Why even go to the effort of lurking, making an account here, and posting this shit just to get banned for being a retard? We can see past your bullshit logic on here when you say shit like this. What could an IT faggot like you even gain from doing thus? You're just wasting your own time and effort.

I read your entire two posts and they are both wordy over-explained bluepill garbage. Why even go to the effort of lurking, making an account here, and posting this shit just to get banned for being a retard?
he did it all for the nookie

I read your entire two posts and they are both wordy over-explained bluepill garbage. Why even go to the effort of lurking, making an account here, and posting this shit just to get banned for being a retard? We can see past your bullshit logic on here when you say shit like this. What could an IT faggot like you even gain from doing thus?
ok honestly idk but all I have to say is

The truth is, it isn’t the “stacys” or “chads” that are the problem, chances are the problem is yourself. You see, anyone who has ever actually had a meaningful conversation with a woman would know that women are nothing like how the vast majority of incels believe them to be. Most women are actually decent people who care and don’t mind how tall their boyfriend is, they don’t care about looks just as long as he is a good person, and most women won’t simply swing to the “more attractive” man at a moments notice, such ideas are hardly realistic and barley occur in the real world. Also the world isn’t tough for just you the truth is, the world is tough for most people everyone experiences failure and hardships to a very difficult degree and another thing to consider is that anyone who has ever created a successful legacy, has a whole history of failure and hardship behind their success. The difference is, they didn’t give up, they didn’t blame somebody else for their problems, they looked at the situation, learned from it, and used their newfound knowledge to pull themselves closer to their main goal. Ultimately the reason for your “suffering” probably isn’t someone around you but rather yourself refusing to look at the issue from a different perspective and finding a decent solution to your problem, and although their are people whose suffering isn’t their own fault those people often tend to not share such pain with others and typically don’t blame it on others. So, as my message to this forum I recommend everyone facing these horrid ideas to seek help and try to change for the better, you might just see how the world will get ever so brighter.

hoepfully taht explains something

ok honestly idk but all I have to say is

hoepfully taht explains something
Ok :feelskek:

I am glad you appreciate the priceless advice

I did not read it personally but I did once tell Kurt Cobain that and he was so moved that he roped.

such powerful advice

Is this chat GPT?

Tf is this crap lmao. Wasted effort :feelskek: