Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I enjoy annoying foids (I actually do)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
so here is a story, my best friend in high school is a late bloomer (he still looks very young even though he is older then me by 5 months)
and there foids which always try to annoy us, and like the friend I am, I am always there to help him when it happens and annoy them back

what happens to him is that he always get accused for things he didn't (he is not even close to incel-tier, he just looks very young)
here a few things that happened to him:
1 foid accused him for being chocked, while I was there when "it happened" and me and him just had some fun, we didn't even look at that foid for a sec

also there is 1 foid which targets him, here is the thing, he is in a special program (we are still in the same class, but sometimes he goes to this program), and this special program
is full of... let's say social disabled kids who are easily manipulated (he has some issues, but it's probably because he is a latebloomer tbh, he started puberty at 15 but he is very high IQ and based), and what she does is always tell the retarded kids to protect her and they listen to her, and sometimes they stop talk with him, she also accused him of trying to rape her (nothing happened thankfully, he was just suspended), and she always tries to talk with the teacher when he is not near to try to get him out of the school
and generally speaking majority of my class are whores, and we really really enjoy annoying them, we enjoy debating them until they are annoyed, and we enjoy saying brutal shit and all of that

a few days ago the same group of 4 foids which always annoy us, annoyed us in class, so we debated and told shit again which annoyed them further (which works every time, those foids always come back and we always make them annoyed)
and I told him "show them who's the alpha by raping them"

and they got annoyed, 2 days later my soy teacher (he legit looks like the soy stereotype, I still like him though) told me to not say such things
and that I can get jailed for that :feelskek:

mogs me at interacting with the opposite sex

I think you have had more conversations with foids in a week, than I had in my whole life.

I think you have had more conversations with foids in a week, than I had in my whole life.
mogs me at interacting with the opposite sex
Too bad I am not a chad, if I was a chad then I would have lost my virginity at age 9 with my attitude toward foids
suddenly douchemaxxing doesn't work, it's really just looks

Last edited: