Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I emptied my ignore list

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
A few weeks ago, I posted a thread about mass ignoring people here. As you may or may not know, I was always against ignoring people. However, losing 63,000 posts made me incredibly emotional, and I reacted strongly to any jokes directed at me. A month later, I realized my mistake and cleared my ignore list. I also want to apologize to the users I added, particularly those who were among the first friendly users I interacted with on this website (specifically mentioning you, @Corvus).
To keep this brief, I still believe that ignoring people goes against the intended use of the forum. Especially within a universally disliked community like ours, we should strive to help each other and create enjoyable experiences. That way, if this website were to be shut down hypothetically, I would fondly remember the fun moments shared with users I wish I could have met irl sooner.

No ignore list for your face

Same but my balls

It's literally over for ignoredcels.

It's literally over for ignoredcels.
You know, losing 63k posts and Paragon was tough, and getting banned on top of that certainly didn't help. I was on the verge of quitting the forum, but then I realized I don't have any other platform to use (except Facebook, but that's only for family, so I can't post freely there). I'm currently in the process of slowly rebuilding, and I plan to start another rank 5 postmaxxing campaign soon. But I'm definitely not going for 100k posts this time around.

You know, losing 63k posts and Paragon was tough, and getting banned on top of that certainly didn't help. I was on the verge of quitting the forum, but then I realized I don't have any other platform to use (except Facebook, but that's only for family, so I can't post freely there). I'm currently in the process of slowly rebuilding, and I plan to start another rank 5 postmaxxing campaign soon. But I'm definitely not going for 100k posts this time around.
But how do you lose so many posts? Did the threads that contained the posts get deleted?

But how do you lose so many posts? Did the threads that contained the posts get deleted?
I had 55k posts within a single thread, making it the third-highest ranked sewers thread by post count.

i ignored my pp by not jerking it in awhile and i will ask for forgiveness by jacking it tonight

Brutal, man. Losing 63k posts is seriously A LOT.

Have you participated in nnn?
I had came off over a month of abstinence prior to the month due to wagie slavie so I didn't participate this year

:feelsYall: Apology accepted kind sir.

And I apologize for targeting you in some of my posts. Im often bored and result to trolling since its all I know.
:feelsYall:

First time I'm reading your username