Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I embrace inceldom

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
The temptations of the flesh only distract you from seeking enlightenment

I monkmaxx and stay celibate while I study and solve the most terrible mysteries in existence

images

fuck roasties
fuck normies
fuck chads
fuck niggers
fuck js

People don't value noble prize winners

You realize there's no internet in monasteries, right?

And you have to be religious.

Jacking off is also a no-no.

You wouldn't like it very much.

Cope there is no better feeling in world than girl being actually attracted to me, and i will never forgive the world for denying me of this

Over for terriblemysterysolvercels.

I'm like you. There's no shame to admit to being a incel esp when 50-70% something young men r the same.

The temptations of the flesh only distract you from seeking enlightenment

I monkmaxx and stay celibate while I study and solve the most terrible mysteries in existence

images

fuck roasties
fuck normies
fuck chads
fuck niggers
fuck js
based.

There is nothing to embrace

What do u study. I kinda lost all motivation to apply myself in any particular direction.

You can be as smart as you want but if you can't make money to buy an easy life then you aren't smart enough

I know loads of useless ass shit that nobody cares for. I don't know how to do useful stuff in life. Just like a lot of autistic retard guys. But even most autistic now have a skill to use in daily work. Not me. Which makes me want to not really learn stuff anymore because it's all worthless shit that interests me.