Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I embrace Africa's Chinese overlords

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

They will make Africa superpower 2020.

Chinese are cockroaches. Never make a deal with chinese.

@pp183 what do you think about this

1457975259-armwrestle.gif

Africa and China

I love chinese rarara

Chinese are cockroaches. Never make a deal with chinese.

There below subhuman atleast the black guy can look decent look at that flat faced chink needs to be shot tbqh

I'm gonna go get on it with my African brothers. The Irish, poles and all the other piss heads are welcome to join us.

I heard africamaxxing is good for ricecels. I hope the chinese breed the africans into mutts the same way the spanish bred the aztecs into mutts. By year 3000 AD, I hope all africans will have blood flowing through their veins belonging to the rice god race.

Last edited:
I heard africamaxxing is good for ricecels. I hope the chinese breed the africans into mutts the same way the spanish bred the aztecs into mutts. By year 3000 AD, I hope all africans will have blood flowing through their veins belonging to the rice god race.

African genes will give them big pp

There below subhuman atleast the black guy can look decent look at that flat faced chink needs to be shot tbqh
Idk about shot

But they're definitely not humans. I think they may be descended from aliens.