Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I ejaculated inside the gym...

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I looked it up and from what I can see it has happened to people before. Unlike them, I was also looking at a nice ass and vag bent over so I don't see why people are calling me a larper.

I'm low test, I don't get boners like that anymore.

just fap before going to the gym..

God damm nigga are you on NoFap? Most I get is boners you must’ve been HORNY as fuck!!!

it has only just begun for tantricorgasmcels

based

not arbitrary because OP posted a similar thread and linked to this one

I just want ONE fucking place where I can cope alone. Fuck you foids. I hate you so fucking much.

Damn, man. I feel for ya. But THEY will tell you that there is no reason for men to need a place to ourselves. Very sad...
Bro you have a serious problem and need help with it....i get boners at the gym sometimes but cumming in your pants.

Incel-1 says to Incel-2: "Bro, you have a problem..." I'm pretty sure this isn't helpful. HERE of all places.

Smells like a larp tbh, there's no way you can be this bad of a premature ejaculator

Low inhib tbh i remember i did that a couple of times on the school. When i couldn't hold it anymore i went to the bath and coomed

Smells like a larp tbh, there's no way you can be this bad of a premature ejaculator

It wasn't a full ejaculation obviously, but some semen definitely came out of my dick. And I was lifting weights so that probably put some pressure on my peen.

Same happened to me once JFL, cummed in my pants when Stacy did her stretching while I was deadlifting. Literally coomed while lifting.

It just shows how desperate we are to be intimate with foids.

A few minutes later both of them came over and started doing the typical slutty foid stretches a few feet in front of me.

:chad::chad:
No foid would come near me.
Fucking chad

lol this shit was hot man, now I'm feeling hot and bothered.

So you came without touching yourself ? :ping:
JUST COOM IN PUBLIC THEORY

I did that once when I was trying nofap
and was writing an english test

I coomed in a class from being super stressed

Just calisthenicsmaxx bro

Never came in my pants at the gym but can relate somewhat.

I often see really hot 8/10 chicks stretching in the gym with tiny shorts that go up to the ankle. They must have been like 16-17 years old and they were hot as fuck. I have to force myself to look away so I don't get a boner.