Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I dump stacy on my chadfish account. Months later she texts me she wants to marry me and get back together.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
She looks pretty ugly. What's her body like? Got nudes?

Lmao so I dumped this girl a month ago on my chadfish account because I was getting busy. Guess what she texted me after a month? She is telling me how much she has been crying and how her mom and sister are trying to set her up with new guys but she only wants chad.

That’s the true power of chad. Even after dumping them. They come crawling right back. She has officially been alpha widowed.

And she is sending me creepy snaps too:
/imgur.com/a/slGEbBK
Story:

I told her my dad is sick and I am moving back with fam so time to break up.
View attachment 65112View attachment 65113

She texts me a month later

View attachment 65114

J
View attachment 65129
View attachment 65115

Then she is like oh I like you for your personality bs, lmao. Foids always sneak that in to virtue signal.
View attachment 65117
Then she tells me more about her crying as if I give a shit. Crying on my bday(fake chad bday) and the day I told her we can’t talk anymore

View attachment 65119View attachment 65122

And finally she spills the beans. She been seeing all her friends getting married on fb so she wants to marry chad? Wtf meme gender.
View attachment 65121
are you really a incel if you spend your day? catfishing girls ( your still talking to girls despite the matter )

So, she is in love with "chat" who meet online. She cried because "chad" broke up with her (broke up online).

Fall in love even if you dont know who is in real life :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tell her that you lied in everything in send her a pics of Saint.BlackOps2Cels. That could be funny.
No, we will protect him.
84d.jpg

Our lord will protect him <333

Last edited:
We never had a chance.

BRO TELL HER YOU GOTTA COME CLEAN AND YOU WERE CATFISHING HER AND YOU’RE ACTUALLY A NW3 5’4” CURRY FRAMECEL AND SEND HER A PIC OF THE TRUEST TRUECEL YOU CAN FIND..
No way, she will have 911 on speed dial
Tell her you lied about your height and thst youre actually 5'3
It’s all about looks she’ll be like “teehee it’s ok chad, I like you for your personality anyways”
You
what app did you used to chadfish? also how u played the snapchat game while chadfish?? would like a pic bro

anyway, its so fucking depressing to know that if i was good looking i could easily fuck such a beautiful whore.
fuck i just stared at her pic for 3 minutes, knowning i will never have this.
you need to look in my history for a catfish guide that I created months ago, it goes over all my techniques

Last edited:
hey @Reddit_is_for_cucks will you PM me the chad you are using?

Pure Suicifuel. If you used your real pic, your personality alone would never ever get you to the place where she pines for you that badly. Fucking hurts my heart, man. :cryfeels:

No way, she will have 911 on speed dial

It’s all about looks she’ll be like “teehee it’s ok chad, I like you for your personality anyways”
You

you need to look in my history for a catfish guide that I created months ago, it goes over all my techniques
cant find it bro it gives max 2 pages results and its probaly older

BRO TELL HER YOU GOTTA COME CLEAN AND YOU WERE CATFISHING HER AND YOU’RE ACTUALLY A NW3 5’4” CURRY FRAMECEL AND SEND HER A PIC OF THE TRUEST TRUECEL YOU CAN FIND..
Dew it palpatine

fucking lol

"Hey babe looking fwd to finally meeting u. 1 thing tho, I got beaten up so badly I turned into a 5'4 indian dude."

JFL
Soy1

So this is what life on easy mode looks like...
I'm only not surprised because I've had the opportunity to see it before with my Chadlite friends.

But it still hurts every time I see it. Since I came to this site I haven't had onitis feelings, but I'm having them a bit now, seeing that kind of stuff while feeling those feelings is indescribably tormenting.

just imagine a cute girl like that that will love you so hard........ fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thissssssssssssssssssssssss shittttttttttttt

Agreed, not even close to 'stacy' tier tbh
That’s how hot girls look like without make up. I have catfishes 100s of them and once makeup is off, they drop 3 points

The sad thing is I'd kill for a girl like that to love me but to Chad she's just another cum dumpster.

Bro don't be spreading our gigachad thin kek

Depends on body. Foids looks is 90% body. Opposite of guys.

Really? I always thought it was the face.
Atleast for me first thing I look at is the face

she doesn't care about the chad's fathER jfl

Based Roastie tbh

Her priorities to get what she wants is too strong.
If I we're Chad I would pimp girls out..it would be so easy
Degenerate Chads already do that. They have girls fall in love with them, seduce foids and record the sex and blackmail them into doing degenerate favors like sleeping with old men for money, extorting their bodies and status as foids, favors like homework abd rides if they have money etc etc

Can i see too? Send me pm

Last edited:
update op
also more pics ffs

This just shows how easily Chad can take advantage of them, without even meeting them.

update op
also more pics ffs
Pics of what? All she is doing is obsessing over chad and send me snaps/nudes trying to change my mind and seduce me

Can you pm a pic of your chadfish?

This.

After all she loves his "personality" so why should it matter?

Fuck the Chadfish shit always hurts me the most

Girls are literally blue pilled beta nice guys when they talk to chad. Why is the world so fucking rigged against the superior gender.

Just lol idk why I haven't roped yet TBH

see if you can ascend with her. Say u had an accident or got beat up and robbed badly. Now u look fucked up. lol. Or burned.

See if she still loves u after the incident and mets up with the real u
LMFAO I'M CRYING WITH LAUGHTER AT THIS COMMENT
what he would fucking get arrested if he actually met up with her unless hes a total fakecel.

can you imagine how fucking crazy this girl would get if it turns out the chad she's in love with for a year is actually a fucking incel chadfish?

this girl has literally fallen for a catfish guy that doesn't exist and told all her family about him and everything. she will go mental and our boy will go to prison for fraud or rape or something lol
Didn't Janine push you down a cliff?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

where ever you look there are blackpills, foids give away them for free like candies

this is life as chad?

tbqh, why even be actual chad? just catfish and have your own e gf companion bro.

Made my day boyo, you are doing gods work.

giphy.gif

Where is the lifefuel tag?

@Reddit_is_for_cucks could you PM the Chad you used? I won’t use it, I’m just curious. I’ve never Chadfished, I don’t think I ever will - it looks disheartening.

Lmao so I dumped this girl a month ago on my chadfish account because I was getting busy. Guess what she texted me after a month? She is telling me how much she has been crying and how her mom and sister are trying to set her up with new guys but she only wants chad.

That’s the true power of chad. Even after dumping them. They come crawling right back. She has officially been alpha widowed.

And she is sending me creepy snaps too:
/imgur.com/a/slGEbBK
Story:

I told her my dad is sick and I am moving back with fam so time to break up.
View attachment 65112View attachment 65113

She texts me a month later

View attachment 65114

J
View attachment 65129
View attachment 65115

Then she is like oh I like you for your personality bs, lmao. Foids always sneak that in to virtue signal.
View attachment 65117
Then she tells me more about her crying as if I give a shit. Crying on my bday(fake chad bday) and the day I told her we can’t talk anymore

View attachment 65119View attachment 65122

And finally she spills the beans. She been seeing all her friends getting married on fb so she wants to marry chad? Wtf meme gender.
View attachment 65121
at least you have a good enough personality for Stacey. I wonder what else could be lacking

LMFAO I'M CRYING WITH LAUGHTER AT THIS COMMENT

Didn't Janine push you down a cliff?

yes.

Barry got pushed down a cliff because he was bluepilled. Thought Janine loved him but she was using him.

This is what happens to normies who fall for the romance. They get fucking KILLED.

I'm Barry, back from the dead. Here to blackpill everyone

yes.

Barry got pushed down a cliff because he was bluepilled. Thought Janine loved him but she was using him.

This is what happens to normies who fall for the romance. They get fucking KILLED.

I'm Barry, back from the dead. Here to blackpill everyone
LMAO i can't believe i didn't realise this when i watched this when i was young