Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dry humped an armchair today

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
I reached rock bottom today, (and all due to foids not putting out for me, not even ugly ones) I ended up having sex with my moms armchair.

I have dry humped things before but when I was a kid going through the throes of puberty, now I am an adult and have had to resort to this

The worst thing is that it's probably the best sexual experience I've had all year, I've never been able to get off while humping an inanimate object but today was different, it actually feels good to trust into something rather than sit & fap (which seems so submissive)

Oh well, I guess I'm not the only one, this is the sad life of so many men that are denied a chance of normal sexual expression by modern women.

Fucking weak. I once full-on wet-fucked a chair.

Follow the real guru, do it in the right way:

y2jhoIm.png

why won't you buy an onahole/fleshlight, they aren't that expensive

this just ruined my mood for the entire day, it depressionening

although, i've sunken lower

why won't you buy an onahole/fleshlight, they aren't that expensive

I like it because it's big & I can pretend that the arms are a girls legs, it's got a soft base with a cushion.

I did it on impulse, I ran into the kitchen grabbed some cling film and went at it like a rabbit.

Last edited:
dont end up damaging your dick with the humping it can happen.