Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dropped the racepill in a conversation with normies yesterday and everyone went silent

JBW is law

Ethnics are meant to suffer and die out

But somehow its the opposite

And then everyone clapped

I give more credit to JBW theory after finding out about my 7,7% African heritage. It's not that much but it shows. Very dark eyes, voluminous, wavy, kinda rough hair.
Same kinda, either cut it short or grow it out, looks like shit of you keep it medium length or try and slick it IMO

Good job bro
I thought you actually were knajjd for a while, good job impersonating him as well. Could have used some of his characteristic smiles to be even more realistic.

KEK. You should've asked if they have dated a non-white. It's funny. You would be crucified for your views against race-mixing, yet, most white women already think like you.

You should've asked if they have dated a non-white.
I think that will become too confrontational. Plus they could just lie.

You would be crucified for your views against race-mixing, yet, most white women already think like you.
That's female thinking 101. Words matter more than actions. I can even kill blacks (it would even raise my SMV, since foids like murderous psychopaths) but if I say "I don't like blacks" (evne being partially African myself) it's an outrage.