Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dropped out of college because I had to film myself often throughout the course

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It's bullshit. I liked the major. I just don't like my face. Why does it have to be like this?

I dropped out of high school when I got frustrated. Now im just working for my ged instead of having the best year
of highschool (senior year) for all the normies.

Film or arts major? Join the stemcel gang. Lots of fellow currycels in stem and ricecels

It's bullshit. I liked the major. I just don't like my face. Why does it have to be like this?
Good thing you did. Now go figure out something to bring you money online. valuetainment gary vaynerchuk

Film or arts major? Join the stemcel gang. Lots of fellow currycels in stem and ricecels

I went into STEM because its the only field left for ugly men. Everything else is a meme degree where people pretend like their made up language means something so that they can justify hiring people based on looks

I went into STEM because its the only field left for ugly men. Everything else is a meme degree where people pretend like their made up language means something so that they can justify hiring people based on looks
Yeah the other degree just give you unemployment w crippling debt

for an incel drugs are the only reasons to live

That was quick.

I dropped out of high school when I got frustrated. Now im just working for my ged instead of having the best year
of highschool (senior year) for all the normies.

Good luck with getting your GED.

English teacher, weirdly enough.

I
Good thing you did. Now go figure out something to bring you money online. valuetainment gary vaynerchuk

I can't. I'm too talentless.
That was quick.

It was last year.

why would you even go in the first place now you're possibly in debt, if you went tuition free then good job.

Brutal

Mental gymnastics. You dropped out because you wanted to

stemcel bro it’s incel paradise

Yeah the other degree just give you unemployment w crippling debt

Medicine is an exception though, but fuk does it take a long ass time to get that career started. Not to mention constantly being around stacy nurses would be suicide fuel

Medicine is an exception though, but fuk does it take a long ass time to get that career started. Not to mention constantly being around stacy nurses would be suicide fuel
Medicine is a rip off, if you're after money do andifferent stem path

Medicine professions make far more money bro
That's if you can land one. Probability of landing the top paying ones are low and the hours are pretty bad. If it's your passion tho it's good

That's if you can land one. Probability of landing the top paying ones are low and the hours are pretty bad. If it's your passion tho it's good

Yeah, obviously there are a lot more low skill stem jobs than medicine jobs

Mental gymnastics. You dropped out because you wanted to

Not true, I am studying again. I was talking about last year.
stemcel bro it’s incel paradise
I'm literally too dumb for STEMcelling.
why would you even go in the first place now you're possibly in debt, if you went tuition free then good job.

I thought I'd like it. And truth be told, I did like it. Except for the part I had to film myself. Often.

A course that constantly reminds you of your trash genetics. Cant blame you tbh

I was an English Literature Teaching major too. Our class had a population of 24. 14 female 10 male. Almost all of them were decent looking. They would always go to play poker after every class and not invite me. It was probably because I never talked to any of them except for the girl I loved.

The last straw was seeing the girl I love put her head on a tallfags shoulder. He had a good jawline though. I cried that evening. I said fuck it and dropped out.

I'll enter the uni admission exam again 2 years later. I want to be a sea captain.

A course that constantly reminds you of your trash genetics. Cant blame you tbh
Thanks for understanding. The friends I told about it, said it was a dumb reason to drop out.

I was an English Literature Teaching major too. Our class had a population of 24. 14 female 10 male. Almost all of them were decent looking. They would always go to play poker after every class and not invite me. It was probably because I never talked to any of them except for the girl I loved.

The last straw was seeing the girl I love put her head on a tallfags shoulder. He had a good jawline though. I cried that evening. I said fuck it and dropped out.

I'll enter the uni admission exam again 2 years later. I want to be a sea captain.

Hey man, that's cool. My class consisted of mostly females as well. I had a near-Chad in my class, he was nice. I was a couple of weeks later than the rest and I just sat somewhere in the classroom, one row in front of this near-Chad. He taps me on my shoulder and asks me what my name is. Then he introduces himself to me. Or he was a proper Chad, I don't remember. Chads are always nice, so I'm going with Chad. The same Chad poked an abaya-wearing girl in her sides and she LAUGHED!!!!! If I touched her like that, she'd have screeched at me, saying "Can't you see what I'm wearing?! I wear this for a reason, because a) I don't want to be touched (by ugly men like you) and b) I don't want male attention." An abaya is basically like a burqa minus the face veil. Yes, she was dressed like a very traditional Islamic person, even though Islam does not tell women to wear one, it's cultural. She was Somali. My brain melted seeing that. Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your story, that must have sucked. I remember crying over my oneitis as well whenever I saw her kissing a different boy during school dances. But that was in high school though. Good luck with becoming a sea captain, I am afraid of the waters so I would never want to become a sea captain.

Thanks for understanding. The friends I told about it, said it was a dumb reason to drop out.

Bluepilled normies dont know what it's like to be subhuman
Fuk I cant quote

Hey man, that's cool. My class consisted of mostly females as well. I had a near-Chad in my class, he was nice. I was a couple of weeks later than the rest and I just sat somewhere in the classroom, one row in front of this near-Chad. He taps me on my shoulder and asks me what my name is. Then he introduces himself to me. Or he was a proper Chad, I don't remember. Chads are always nice, so I'm going with Chad. The same Chad poked an abaya-wearing girl in her sides and she LAUGHED!!!!! If I touched her like that, she'd have screeched at me, saying "Can't you see what I'm wearing?! I wear this for a reason, because a) I don't want to be touched (by ugly men like you) and b) I don't want male attention." An abaya is basically like a burqa minus the face veil. Yes, she was dressed like a very traditional Islamic person, even though Islam does not tell women to wear one, it's cultural. She was Somali. My brain melted seeing that. Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your story, that must have sucked. I remember crying over my oneitis as well whenever I saw her kissing a different boy during school dances. But that was in high school though. Good luck with becoming a sea captain, I am afraid of the waters so I would never want to become a sea captain.
Thanks man.

for an incel drugs are the only reasons to live

Gigacope

If you have intelligence for a career, you should moneymaxx

JustBeAJew Theory

just lowinhibmaxx

I especially hate when they talk about normalfag shit such as netflix, fortnite and the bohemian rhapsody movie.
fortnite players should be quarantined and executed

I especially hate when they talk about normalfag shit such as netflix, fortnite and the bohemian rhapsody movie.
Omg guys parks and recreation and the office

Speak for yourselves, my stem college is full of normalfags and chadlites.
hell my engineering classes are filled with CHADS and TYRONES.

If you have intelligence for a career, you should moneymaxx

JustBeAJew Theory

100% agree, though drugs can help you through college (they certainly help me).

I go to a liberal arts college filled with edgy "non binary" stacies and "fuckboy" chads. It's hell. jbjew theory keeps me going, some day I'll land a six figure consulting job and they'll be sorry.

I've done that in the past ngl

Women less qualified than you are going to take your job because muh girls in STEM
fortnite players should be quarantined and executed
High iq

Good luck with getting your GED.

I

I can't. I'm too talentless.

It was last year.
you don't need talent you need skills and skills can be learned

If you think filming yourself for a class would make you nervous, don't you think teaching a class would make you even more nervous?

I studied just enough to get my degree... you should get one too

Actual footage of female college projects in 2018