Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dropped out of college and I'm ready to lift

Clock Tower

Clock Tower

Kachow
-
I might be short. I might be ugly. But I, at least once before dying, want to know how it feels like to have a great body. I am 5 foot 7 at 200 pounds and I'm 18 years old. I don't have a bad frame. I am AWARE of the fact that no amount of gymcelling will help me get a girlfriend. You don't have to remind me of that in the comments.

The reason I'm writing this is I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. If you could help me with any of the following I would be grateful:
1) Recommend me a Youtube channel who isn't full of shit and can actually help me where to start.
2) I am incredibly shy to go to the gym. Please recommend me what I'm supposed to buy, no matter how much. I have an empty garage I can fill with equipment.
3) Give me some information about how you started and the hardships you endured at the time.

Thanks in advance.
If the information I gave about myself is insufficient, say it in the comments.

be careful or you will end up looking like tyler1

Cut your fat first so you'll know how much potential you have for looksmaxing, and which part of the body you need to work out particularly. There's no point bulking up with more than 18% body fat.

Alpha destiny is all you need. He's a manlet like you and sometimes he has solid advice. I say this 100% unironically.

I might be short. I might be ugly. But I, at least once before dying, want to know how it feels like to have a great body. I am 5 foot 7 at 200 pounds and I'm 18 years old. I don't have a bad frame. I am AWARE of the fact that no amount of gymcelling will help me get a girlfriend. You don't have to remind me of that in the comments.

The reason I'm writing this is I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. If you could help me with any of the following I would be grateful:
1) Recommend me a Youtube channel who isn't full of shit and can actually help me where to start.
2) I am incredibly shy to go to the gym. Please recommend me what I'm supposed to buy, no matter how much. I have an empty garage I can fill with equipment.
3) Give me some information about how you started and the hardships you endured at the time.

Thanks in advance.
If the information I gave about myself is insufficient, say it in the comments.

Fakecel out

I don't even have the mental force to start lifting. What's the point anyway I am ugly and will always be. It will just allow foids and chads to make fun of me for having a shitty head and a good body if it is even possible.
Good luck bro

Steroidmaxx. You get noticeable gains quickly and even if it shrinks your balls, you won't be using them anyway.

I don't even have the mental force to start lifting. What's the point anyway I am ugly and will always be. It will just allow foids and chads to make fun of me for having a shitty head and a good body if it is even possible.
Good luck bro
Thank you brother.

what are you going to be doing instead of college besides working out?

Steroidmaxx. You get noticeable gains quickly and even if it shrinks your balls, you won't be using them anyway.
This. If you just want to "know how it feels like to have a great body," steroids will get you there. Don't bother being natty unless you want to spend years busting your ass for mediocre gains

be careful or you will end up looking like tyler1
He looks great though. I love him.
Cut your fat first so you'll know how much potential you have for looksmaxing, and which part of the body you need to work out particularly. There's no point bulking up with more than 18% body fat.
Noted
Alpha destiny is all you need. He's a manlet like you and sometimes he has solid advice. I say this 100% unironically.
He doesn't seem like a bad dude. Thanks.

I'll be writing poems, reading comic books, playing video games and watching movies.
how long do you expect this to last?

giphy.gif

Get this and do compound lifts: bench press, squats, pull ups, deadlifts

Thanks. I wonder how much that would cost.
Do I not need dumbbells too? I don't want to work wrong parts of my body and fuck everything up.
Its somewhere between $500-900 I believe and as for the dumbbells I'd stick to compound lifts for a few months before going onto isolation exercises. Compound lifts will do it for you, tacking isolation on won't give you any noticeable benefits