Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dropped a soda machine on my pinky toe

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
OOOOOOWWWWWWW FUCK IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD MY PINKIE TOE PORTION OF MY FOOT HAS TURNED PURPLE ITS THROBBING IT HIRTS SO FUCKING BAD :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

ADC2FBA8 46DB 4F0C A9ED 85C479C3DF8E

like a vending machine?

like a vending machine?
Yes, my dad just got it. I was helping him get it out and it landed right on my thing and i think i might of broke a part of my foot

Yes, my dad just got it. I was helping him get it out and it landed right on my thing and i think i might of broke a part of my foot
Put ice

damn that sucks man

Rage against the soda machine.

Damn, that's brutal ngl
And why do you need a vending machine

mogs me for being able to lift a soda machine

It was atleast 300 pounds you dont lift that bro, i had help so i doubt i mogged you
I see. I can barely lift 2 packs of 40 500 ml bottles

The vending machine is more fair than a foid tbh