Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I drink beer and ldar all day

I recently got some dxm but regret it since it seems like a lame drug, it's also prescription only here so I had to get it from ebay and pay 20 shipping. My most NT friend doesn't have any lsd people so I'm stuck with this stuff :fuk:

I recently got some dxm but regret it since it seems like a lame drug, it's also prescription only here so I had to get it from ebay and pay 20 shipping. My most NT friend doesn't have any lsd people so I'm stuck with this stuff :fuk:
dxm always made me have explosive diarrhea. like every 20 mins i would have to go to the toilet lol

Lucky you, sounds pretty good

Ya I smoke cigars, drink diet colas and ldar on the computer all day each day. Every time I go outside which is very rarely.. but still I regret it and feel like killing myself while outside and then for hours after I get home.

dxm is the worst. throw it in the trash.

After throwing up it took me two weeks to recover. It’s like synthetic poison. Not worth risking ur health.
did you dose correctly for your size and start off on the lower end?

did you dose correctly for your size and start off on the lower end?
I bought it many years ago at pharmacy when it was more pure with less fillers. Went through all the levels. Not good at any dose. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

All I need is weed to cope :smonk:

It was the best safest Robo too before the time they didn’t have all these restrictions, just bought it over the counter at CVS - no script neeeded.

that the life of my dreams :smonk:

I dropped out of university to LDAR

smoking a fat joint rn
another one of those :feelsseriously:
Can't wait for every thread to be spammed by "who else is high rn" :feelskek: