Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I dreamt that I was Chad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
But not a dark triad Chad, a "friendly" and naive Chad - probably a decade younger, the responsible type. Of course I had better genes and was taller, probably grew up in a better neighborhood with no major traumas and even had a huge room in my parents house (they have one in the dream) who also didn't divorce.

Waking up wasn't even that painful. I realized that none of the shitty life I have is my fucking fault.

At birth everything is fucking predetermined. Your genes, your status, your parents. Chad has zero bitterness inside him because he was always favored by the universe and nothing bad ever happened in his entire life. That dream made me realize that. His father was someone he could look up to and not some loser.

We should never accept society's frame (I know) that we are bad people. We just got fucked over by genetics and where we were born. :feelsree:

Last edited:
Once i dreamt i was a tall handsome guy in a suit, it wasnt about girls all people treated me good, i was working at some lawyer office. I mostly dream about some boring mundane things or nightmares.

no dreams for your face

The most brutal dream:feelsrope:

I once had a nightmare about being an ugyl virgin loser, but then I woke up being a regular incels.co forum member

I once had a nightmare about being an ugyl virgin loser, but then I woke up being a regular incels.co forum member
well since you post here, you're basically a chad now.

chads.is

Brutal ngl. That's some inception tier shit.

Tbh, I never had a dream like that cos I used to daydream being a chad when I was in school lol, albeit I've passed that phase and now it's complete abyss.

Brutal I was just in a supermarket in my dream

Tbh, I never had a dream like that cos I used to daydream being a chad when I was in school lol, albeit I've passed that phase and now it's complete abyss.
I feel more alive in my dreams than I ever do in real life.

But not a dark triad Chad, a "friendly" and naive Chad - probably a decade younger, the responsible type. Of course I had better genes and was taller, probably grew up in a better neighborhood with no major traumas and even had a huge room in my parents house (they have one in the dream) who also didn't divorce.

Waking up wasn't even that painful. I realized that none of the shitty life I have is my fucking fault.

At birth everything is fucking predetermined. Your genes, your status, your parents. Chad has zero bitterness inside him because he was always favored by the universe and nothing bad ever happened in his entire life. That dream made me realize that. His father was someone he could look up to and not some loser.

We should never accept society's frame (I know) that we are bad people. We just got fucked over by genetics and where we were born. :feelsree:
I once dreamed that I'm a pig and the butcher beheaded me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

all my dreams are nightmares or bad boring ones