Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dreamt I was banned from .co

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I had a 1 week ban because of some low effort posts I made. I saw the message and all, but I don't remember what mod banned me.
Then I woke up and I wasnt sure if it really happened or not.
:feelsUgh:

I hope you recover well from that nightmare :feelscry:

I had one nightmare like this when I fought with some people here but theres nothing wrong

It means it will happen to u irl soon

I dreamt of getting made fun of by normies and their gfs :feelsUgh:

Zangano1,

You have recieved 100% warning from the moderators for low effort posting. Get rekt faggot

I get dreams about .Co all the time. Rofl at this site being the center of your life. ITS OVER!

The fear is real

Last dream i had was about being stuck in a fog ridden bunker in the middle of nowhere, and hearing sounds of boots stomping and growling.

I've had a few dreams about the forum. In the most recent one, Sniffles and one other user tagged me asking where I was.

Fitting that it was a dream. JFL at thinking anyone would actually notice me not being here.

my dreams are too incomprehensible for something like this to happen

Well I was recently banned and failed to gaf. Just looked for incel stuff on jewtoob

The dreampill destroyed me

I had this dream too ngl

They wanna keep us fearful, op

OP that wasn't a dream, that was the future. We will all be banned eventually tbh :feelskek:

Sometimes I wish I was banned from logging in back to this life

I want someone to ban me from living this miserable life. I get plenty of dreams about dying but every time I wake up to this subhuman life

PTSD inducing nightmare tbh.

Scary nightmare.