Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i dreamt about Napoleon de Geso

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
fucking rent free man

anyway

So the dream starts with me and my dad driving to lithuania , cause we participate in cake speed eating contests on the regular and we wanted to go there ,
cause in my dream ,
apparently lithuanians make some good cake and are known for it internationally .

So we go there , eat some cake , explore the area
and one day we come to a place near a giant lake and i get a deja vu , cause this is the exact same lake from the video De geso uploaded to his youtube channel ( in my dream he has one ) .

So i search around for his house ,
and i eventually f ind a big mansion on the edge of town ,
aLl the windows boarded up and the gate locked , but there is lights on inside .
So i climb over the gate and observe the place ,
and there is grafitti in really broken english everywhere on the boarded up windows .
Endless talk about lolis of culture and so on ,
and there also instructions from his caretaker mixed in .

So i knock there , but literally nothing happens , not a single sound .
So i eventually give up and while i leave , i notice that people left messages behind on the fence , seems like i wasnt the first visitor from .co .

So me and my dad go to eat cake again , but in comes smother and tells us about her favourite place to eat cake , so we go there , she poisons the food and we die .
Seems like smother took revenge on us for disturbing de geso .

anyway , i died eating cake while thinking about de Geso ,
so thats kinda cool .

Sorry if this is highly autistic , but i cant control my dreams .
I suddenly had this dream after not spending any time on .co .

Its beyond over

Thats a weird fucking dream tbh. He literally lives inside your head i guess.

Bookmarked. Will read later.

How i would dream about Napoleon de Geso
209NapoleonBonaparte2.jpg
de gesso = from plaster in portuguese

I had dream few years ago aboit finding cultured waifu in Chernobyl exclusion zone

Low inhib mogs me in sharing your weird dreams. I will never share my dreams in full details they are just too weird.

Low inhib mogs me in sharing your weird dreams. I will never share my dreams in full details they are just too weird.
do it tbh you have nothing to lose anyway

do it tbh you have nothing to lose anyway
Somethings are shouldn't be talked about imo. Plus I don't think users here are interested in hearing how I ended up making out with my sister in my dreams.

im REALLY interested now
Tbh can't remember exactly how it went. She is the only foid I have properly interacted and spent time with so I guess when i'm dreaming my brain can only come up with her when it thinks of a foid.

Tbh can't remember exactly how it went. She is the only foid I have properly interacted and spent time with so I guess when i'm dreaming my brain can only come up with her when it thinks of a foid.
maybe she is adopted

Interesting

:feelshmm::feelsEhh::feelsthink::feelsYall:
you know what to do
She is a foid at the end of the day and disgusted by me. That will never happen plus she has seen how much of a depressed loner I could be, foids hate that.

i have only dreamt about one user ngl

it never began when you start dreaming about other .co users jfl

That’s some very very crazy shit man, I’ve had much weirder dreams though

I don't dream about the forum tbh

weird dream tbh, i dream one time i was mod