Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dreamt about a foid last night

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
last night I dreamt that one of my high school crushes taught me how to cuddle her. IRL, I hardly talked to her because she was bitchy but she was incredibly nice to me in my dream, almost like I wasn't me but seeing through a chad's eyes.

The details are getting foggier as the day progresses but I distinctly wont forget the way she put my hand on her waist as I lied there with her in my arms. I have never felt true happiness and safety like I did in that moment last night. She kissed me on my neck and said something about loving the moment and promptly after I woke up because life loves these sick jokes. I wake up as lonely and as forgotten as I 've always been. Another day of ldaring it is. :fuk:

We'll never know teenage love. We'll never get to explore each other and ourselves as we both venture into our new lives together. We've been left behind by the world and they hate us for who they made. I am so sick of waking up like this :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

When i dream with women they are always nice, i always get something sexual/romantic from them in the dreams, is like im the body of chad.
I still remember one of my dreams, i somehow was under the bed listening to the guy fucking the woman, for some reason the guy leave the room and i was horny, give the bitch a peek under the bed and she spotted me, she pushed me to the bed and we fucked, some seconds later the cuck got in the room and i jumped off the window :feelsYall:
If i could get some sort of romantic or even sexual dream everytime i sleep, my life would be less miserable

I dont dream of women unfortunately... Would definitely improve my inceldom though
I do maybe once every 8 years. :feelsrope:

Kys inkwell. How about a change of attitude?!:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

dreams are a good cope. unfortunately a rare occurrence for me, and when it do happens, its usually some morbid scenario where i end up getting stabbed

I rarely ever dream about foids but when I do, I'm drowning them in said dreams

I can't stand these dreams. Knowing I am currently missing out on teen love is destroying me and there's nothing I can do about it, I finish school next year and all I do when school is done is rot in my fucking room all day.

I rarely ever dream about foids but when I do, I'm drowning them in said dreams
wish i had this energy
I can't stand these dreams. Knowing I am currently missing out on teen love is destroying me and there's nothing I can do about it, I finish school next year and all I do when school is done is rot in my fucking room all day.
you'll be joining the fuckin club.

I dreamt of the 1960s where looks didn't matter.