Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I dreamnt of foids

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
I had a dream that the government finally recognized that we incels are a disadvantaged and marginalized group, and to address our problems ,the state finally decides to deliver us mail order foid brides whoever fills an application. I got my fresh foid delivered at my doorstep in the morning just as i woke up , i was so excited and the foid was all dressed and perfumed up and she was so happy to meet me. I immediately took her inside and started kissing and fondling her :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I hope my dream turns into reality:feelshmm::feelshehe:

I'm half asleep right now and this seems like a great dream

Based, whenever I lucid dream I grope all the foids around me

I'm half asleep right now and this seems like a great dream
It was such a yummy dream :foidSoy::foidSoy::feelshehe::feelshehe: I could almost feel her nude body in my dream body

Based, whenever I lucid dream I grope all the foids around me
I have groped 3 foids in my dreams till date...and they all smile when i grope them :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: another dream was so fckin hot..i was humpin a thicc naked foid in a doggy position :lul::lul:

I thought this post would get more popularity:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: wtf its a dead thread