Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dreamed that Celasius was a foid fed

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
In my dream I was doing some work in a cathedral that was repurposed into a library (almost all my dreams have some marble roman catholic church architecture in it)

And when I was doing my work a blond tall foid popped right infront of my face, and she asked if I had the time to discuss something. She went on to explain that she has thousands of screenshots of my .is account of me saying horrible shit. She told me she worked for an NGO that busts incels all the time and sends their rants to an employer. I asked her how it was possible that she'd have everything of me and she showed me that she inflitrated the forum with the account of @Celasius (prophetic? :feelssus:)

I was freaking out and eventually caved in to her demand of me either deleting my account or facing the consequences.

Conclusion @Celasius is a foid that works for an NGO that hates incels.

Incel trait: you dream about the forum

your subconscious might be onto something :feelsjuice:

If this were like ancient greece youd either be thrown from a cliff or @Celasius is getting sent out at sea on a burning boat. Either way whats happening nigga :feelsjuice:

You have the sight brother.

If this were like ancient greece youd either be thrown from a cliff or @Celasius is getting sent out at sea on a burning boat. Either way whats happening nigga :feelsjuice:
Source: IT CAME TO ME IN A DREAM!

Did you watch the movies I recommended? :feelscomfy:

Images 26

Did you watch the movies I recommended? :feelscomfy:
Some yes you recommended a lot tho brocel. I’ve also been sick in bed sleeping most days :feelsseriously:

Everyone knows @Fahrenheit is

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

In my dream I was doing some work in a cathedral that was repurposed into a library (almost all my dreams have some marble roman catholic church architecture in it)
Bro this sounds comfy as fuck. I love dreams where I can be somewhere with nice or unique architecture, or even wandering a nice city or something.

Incel trait: you dream about the forum
Happened to me once. That dream was indistinguishable from a regular day of mine, I literally just woke up, went to school, came back, and browsed the forum

Happened to me once. That dream was indistinguishable from a regular day of mine, I literally just woke up, went to school, came back, and browsed the forum
Even over in your dreams

Even over in your dreams
It’s over in your dreams too but at least you have stories to them

The fact that my dream was the exact same as a routine day of mine just shows that curryceldom has broken me to the extent that I’ve even lost my imagination