Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dreamed of Leucosticte today

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I went to his house and we had a nice chat. He was speaking English and I was speaking Portuguese, but he told me he could understand most of what I was saying anyway.

He told me about his political endeavors and how his mom was 8 when she had him, which I questioned if it was even possible. His mom was nice and baked some cookies for us. It was somewhat hard to understand some political jargon and concepts.

His black pet Brachiosaurus fired a white laser at me but I managed to dodge it.

8/10, would make an astral 4th dimension visit again @Leucosticte

Where was all his hard drives and his enemies?

This is a sign that he has a mission ahead of him to erradicate degeneracy and christianity to establish the Islamic state

Where was all his hard drives and his enemies?
Luckily the enemies weren't present. I don't remember seeing the hard drives either.

You were only off by 22 years.

Man, I can't remember the last time she made cookies but it was years ago. The last time my dad made cookies, he said later that day, "You weren't supposed to eat all the cookies. And you also weren't supposed to replace lunch and dinner with cookies. You may think you've won, but I am never baking cookies again."
Kek. That talk reminds me of my childhood. Nowadays no one here seems to care what I eat anymore.

Sounds gay tbh

And people say IM gay... just fucking JFL

iu

I only dreamt of ritcel and knajjd so far.

Don't people go to their friends' houses in the US? Here in Brazil it's kinda common.
I’m just messing with you, people do that all the time here. I unfortunately rarely got that chance