Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dreamed of knajjd today

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
In my dream I found out knajjd actually lives on my neighborhood. Then I was like, "how haven't we ever met before"? And he told me he was a hikikomori for all those years.

He invited me to his house and we fused like in DBZ to form a tall man with an amazing face.

Sadly I don't remember what happened after that. Must have been something cool :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
this is gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys

greatest. incel anime. ever.

@knajjd gets confessions of love so much. The homosexuality obsession with him from others Users is disturbing tbh

greatest. incel anime. ever.
True, would watch 100%. Would revolutionize the industry tbh.
@knajjd gets confessions of love so much. The homosexuality obsession with him from others Users is disturbing tbh
More like "I wish I looked like him to be able to fuck JBs" obsession than homo obsession. But yeah, JFL when being gl makes you more popular even on an incel forum.

that’s cuz he’s good looking

that’s cuz he’s good looking
Can't get away from the halo effect.

That's another reason not to post my pic here, ever. I want to be remembered with my gl Asuka avatar.

Lmao :feelskek::lul:

I came here every day for legendary threads like these kek

KEK :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelsohh: I wish I still was able to dream :feelsrope:

@knajjd
42ED0A49 869B 4B8A A250 4E1E4B9C5192

Op makes quality posts, im serious

I got a permanent ban from him in a dream once.

Op makes quality posts, im serious
Thank you, bro. I like your vids as well. Have you done more of them?

You voicemog everyone here, even @FACEandLMS

I had 3 dreams that included incel
1. Serge
2. Knajjd
3.maeror:feelscry:

It’s because of his face. He is a chad among incels.

Stop being slaves to human nature
fight the halo NOW

Stop being slaves to human nature
fight the halo NOW
How to stop envying and obsessing over men who look like you wish you looked though? It's bigger than simple halo.

In my dream I found out knajjd actually lives on my neighborhood. Then I was like, "how haven't we ever met before"? And he told me he was a hikikomori for all those years.

He invited me to his house and we fused like in DBZ to form a tall man with an amazing face.

Sadly I don't remember what happened after that. Must have been something cool :feelsbadman:
This is straight up yaoi, cucktears would have a field day making fanart of this

This is straight up yaoi, cucktears would have a field day making fanart of this

lulz, i suppose that's flattering. i've also dreamt of this forum and similar places in the past, though i've never had any dreams about a particular person like yours.

lulz, i suppose that's flattering. i've also dreamt of this forum and similar places in the past, though i've never had any dreams about a particular person like yours.
Have you just rejected him? :feelscry:

I don't even know who my neighbors are

That is so sweet <3 That means you find him close and together, a chad can be form :feelzez: a.k.a establishing a chad islamic state and coming home from the mosque with a smiling waifu making your fav food
I don't even know who my neighbors are

That is so sweet <3 That means you find him close and together, a chad can be form :feelzez: a.k.a establishing a chad islamic state and coming home from the mosque with a smiling waifu making your fav food
Wut? :what:

miss me with that gay shit

Knajjd is prime jb