Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I dreamed i got permabanned by the knajjderino

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
The dream(vague memorization):

@knajjd permabans me for spamming, then, i go to my bedroom, find grandma and my cousin there, a bloodied corpse is on the bed, molerats with human squareteeth are gnawing at it(one is missing its upper-jaw and sucking blood), my grandmother and cousin seem to not be shocked at the display and so am i(not shocked), the last memory of the dream is of me going to the bathroom(possibly to wash hands) and my cousin following me, it ends there.

The molerats weren't cute fluffy critters that knajjdo likes but lickersfromfesidentevil-skintextured(but shaped like giant rats) fucks that ate a corpse.

I dreamed last night that I had a gf then I woke up:(

LULZ, wtf even is that dream??
wacko.gif
oh, i'd hate having to ban such an old member.

i dream of the forum quite frequently myself, most likely because i go to sleep staring at it. i haven't had any nightmares in a long time, but they're not entirely bad. they help you appreciate life a bit more when you wake up from them.

wacko.gif

i dream of the forum quite frequently myself, most likely because i go to sleep staring at it. i haven't had any nightmares in a long time, but they're not entirely bad. they help you appreciate life a bit more when you wake up from them.
The dream(vague memorization):

@knajjd permabans me for spamming, then, i go to my bedroom, find grandma and my cousin there, a bloodied corpse is on the bed, molerats with human squareteeth are gnawing at it(one is missing its upper-jaw and sucking blood), my grandmother and cousin seem to not be shocked at the display and so am i(not shocked), the last memory of the dream is of me going to the bathroom(possibly to wash hands) and my cousin following me, it ends there.

The molerats weren't cute fluffy critters that knajjdo likes but lickersfromfesidentevil-skintextured(but shaped like giant rats) fucks that ate a corpse.

I thought i was the only weirdo having dreams about this place

fucking lol I unironically had a dream about knajd wanting to permanban(maybe he did ban I don't remember) me as well, I'm not kidding.
What a life....

this site is our home

i dreamed of seeing idkwattodowithlife posting

wacko.gif
my nigga :feelsokman:

Every month, i have one weird and somehwhat messed up dream, my dreams are unfrequent(2-5 dreams every month) and vague, rife with strange, ambyguous imagery(dreamt of tiny tin soldiers with round bodies waging war on each other and lived in igloo looking structures sometime in december; i was a giant in this dream) but usually not this messed up, for this reason, violent/gory dreams are even rarer and they seem to become more frequent, i dreamt of getting physically tortured last month i think, but i don't remember seeing blood unlike this one.

I kind of like dreams as cheap thrills.
fucking lol I unironically had a dream about knajd wanting to permanban(maybe he did ban I don't remember) me as well, I'm not kidding.
What a life....
coincidencismus eh?
this site is our home
ngl

Last edited:
I can't remember anything. I used to remember my dreams.

ive dreamed about getting banned too

I dreamed last night I was out on a date with this cute girl I know tangentially and we were going to get a haircut. lol. She kept pulling my hand and was trying to get there faster. Just get a haircut theory confirmed.

Also did you wake up like this after dreaming of the ban?

sweatbed.gif

Same, then I spent the day in a grumpy, pissy mood because I had to wake up from it.

tbh
It really is a terrible feeling. Like I wanted to rope right after. I live for those dreams though somewhat, its like going to heaven then hell waking up

I honestly think its life fuel if you get banned by a twinkcel

I had a dream it banned me too

...Wait, that wasn't a dream

I dreamed last night I was out on a date with this cute girl I know tangentially and we were going to get a haircut. lol. She kept pulling my hand and was trying to get there faster. Just get a haircut theory confirmed.

Also did you wake up like this after dreaming of the ban?

sweatbed.gif
Not really, i was disheartened and sad though, that shit felt real right after waking up but then you start to realize it was only a dream.

When I go to sleep, I have the risk of sometimes having a white light flash in my eyes and a sort of electric jolt going through my brain it's very unnerving, then I also have the times where my head feels like it gets really huge or small while trying to get to sleep. No idea what it is.

When I go to sleep, I have the risk of sometimes having a white light flash in my eyes and a sort of electric jolt going through my brain it's very unnerving, then I also have the times where my head feels like it gets really huge or small while trying to get to sleep. No idea what it is.
I feel that too (feeling really small). It's weird.

Sounds like brainzaps. I had a few of them when i stopped escitalopram.

Sounds like brainzaps. I had a few of them when i stopped escitalopram.
I've never taken any drugs.. must be my anxiety.. I'm never not anxious tbh.. always worrying about what I'm going to do next or when I am going to get lynched for being a monstrosity.. I hate my reflection and if I ever came upon the person that created the mirror I would have prime cuts of him, much like a ham joint.. I'm afraid of being hit by my father too, this world is so cruel. :cryfeels:

Edit: tell a lie.. I have had anti-depressants.. they were herbal based and it was a while ago.. honestly I think they know something is up with me.. I'm always moody and they can sense it, asking "are you okay FlyFace?" I say "Yeah.." and it is dropped until the next time they ask. If I say I want help they will just send me to a fucking psychiatrist and the nearest is another town over.. fuck shrinks too, no good yes men.

Last edited:
I remember having a kinda similar dream

I was a moderator or janitor here and I spotted someone obviously using 3 accounts so I banned them. I had a discussion with them on a mountain top which was surrounded by a huge pit of darkness, weird stuff

Then I sent sergepai a message asking if it was the right thing to do. Then I woke up

I want to be permabanned from life

Well look on the bright side, you'd have an excuse to stop neeting and rotting if that happened

Some days ago I dreamed I was being bullied by Zyros, but I didn't think it was something relevant enough to make a thread about it.