Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dream about Incels.is

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I had this dream where I attacked a bully in a classroom in the same manner as this thread I read on Tuesday by @Mentally lost cel and wrote a thread about on a computer what had just happened afterward, then I began to regret everything and had a panic attack realizing what I had done as one of my teachers yelled at me; it was very surreal.

There was another one a month ago where I met @Transcended Trucel on my way to the station to catch my train ride home, but I forgot what he said to me in that one.

Last edited:
you have to be lying dawg

When I dream of this site it's always in a manner of getting caught, e.g. people finding out im on an incel site and busting me by using lingo from this site

Damn insane. Tbh I haven't once dreamt of this site surprisingly. All my dreams are about highschool/college/fantasy game shit.
I had this dream where I attacked a bully in a classroom in the same manner as this thread I read on Tuesday by @Mentally lost cel and wrote a thread about on a computer what had just happened afterward, then I began to regret everything and had a panic attack realizing what I had done as one of my teachers yelled at me; it was very surreal.

There was another one a month ago where I met @Transcended Trucel on my way to the station to catch my train ride home, but I forgot what he said to me in that one.
you should probably reduce your time here to 1-2 hrs a day instead of 3-4 or whatever your doing now. Probably best way to reduce exposure to .is in your dreams.

I've had several dreams about the forum. You know it's over when that happens.

>over for non-inside zeros dreams occuring cels
you should probably reduce your time here to 1-2 hrs a day instead of 3-4 or whatever your doing now. Probably best way to reduce exposure to .is in your dreams.
Is 6-8 hours good?
I would like to browse more but its not active enough:dafuckfeels:

Never began truly

Postmaxxer's brain