Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I drank heavily for four days straight

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
On the fifth day, I woke up to a hangover. I vomited for 16 hours straight. My body was shaking violently. I felt uncomfortable in my skin, too cold and too hot.
My shit kept coming out of my ass in liquid form for 16 hours.
I started hearing sounds that weren't there, like someone opening a door and when I look, noone is there.
On time I even heard and felt a cat jump to my bed.

The worst part of all of this is that I broke my glasses or lost them. I can't find them anywhere.

The night was hard, I kept shitting and vomiting violently.
This is the worst hangover I've had and today I do not want to drink

Don't become alcoholics, buddy boyos and don't go ER
full

Why didnt you eat food while drinking

You are atleast going to cut down on drinking now?

Pics or didn't happen

Shit man take care of yourself.

Please look after yourself I care about you

On the fifth day, I woke up to a hangover. I vomited for 16 hours straight. My body was shaking violently. I felt uncomfortable in my skin, too cold and too hot.
I started hearing sounds that weren't there, like someone opening a door and when I look, noone is there.

The worst part of all of this is that I broke my glasses or lost them. I can't find them anywhere.

full
I have a bad hangover over due to downing half a fifth of Jameson last night. How much did you have each of those 4 days?

It's over for your liver bro

what do you think your liver looks like buddy boyo?

4 days straight???
Were you trying to kill yourself bro?

AlcoholicsAnonymous.co-------->

I hate getting sick after drinking. The temporary high you get from being drunk isn't worth it tbhbggbg.

Better drunk than cuck tbh ngl

full
I don't miss days like that. I never used to get hangovers, but I'd wake up sweating buckets and shaking like a Parkinson's victim 3 or 4 times a night, which only alcohol would cure. I'm now 56 days without a drink, and into my 5th week in rehab.

I wish I'd done this 10 years ago before it was too late like it is now, it's great feeling sober and all yet nothing changes the fact that I am going to die before long of either liver cirrossis, alcoholic cardiomyopathy, chronic kidney disease or chronic pancreatitis. Just a matter of which.

Yeah, I echo @FinnCel guy's, enjoy alcohol but don't let it rule you.

Do swedes drink as much as Slavs do?

IT won't touch this

Brutal bro brutal

Haven't consumed alcohol in over a year. Doesn't taste good and the hangover sucks.

I once had a hangover that lasted for two days. I was still vomiting the next morning.

I don't miss days like that. I never used to get hangovers, but I'd wake up sweating buckets and shaking like a Parkinson's victim 3 or 4 times a night, which only alcohol would cure. I'm now 56 days without a drink, and into my 5th week in rehab.

I wish I'd done this 10 years ago before it was too late like it is now, it's great feeling sober and all yet nothing changes the fact that I am going to die before long of either liver cirrossis, alcoholic cardiomyopathy, chronic kidney disease or chronic pancreatitis. Just a matter of which.

Yeah, I echo @FinnCel guy's, enjoy alcohol but don't let it rule you.
I'll probably have problems too.
I don’t really regret drinking because I can't enjoy my life anyways

Hangovers ruined drinking for me

I've never been drunk b4

I drank everyday for 5 days recently. I felt fine afterwards though.

You could at least drink some water so you don't get dehydrated

Just casuall drinking or barely remembering anything from those days?
Idk. I drank two bottles of vodka and a lot of beer. i do remember everything though. How much did you drink?

Idk. I drank two bottles of vodka and a lot of beer. i do remember everything though. How much did you drink?
Enough for me to lose memory from two of those days. I drank half a liter bottle of whiskey on the first day and beer and long drink

Everyone here loves you buddy boyo

:dab::dab::dab:

I get angry PMs from people, trust me.
They call me degenerate and shit

Bunch of hating cucks
:feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee:

Well then most of us love you buddy boyo
:dab::dab::dab:

im starting to grow tired of alcohol tbh

Me too. I'll stick to small amounts of weed from now on

Thanks buddy boyo! I'm actually surprised people like my posts here
yeah we like you around here buddy boyo! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Only read the title but cool.

Ever try naltrexone?