Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I downloaded tinder again

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★★
I know i'm not gonna get any matches but what other option do I have? I have to try something. Its really over for me because a lot of girls in my town knows me as the "incel loser" but I still need to try because trying is how I cope. I don't want to pay for premium because I don't want those bastards to profit off of my loneliness. Every girl I knew that had tinder said she has over 99 likes when they are just average looking but I still have to try

tinder is actually erfuel

Just try for the 43581th time theory.

Good luck doe, but don't get your hopes too high.

but what other option do I have?
Accepting it is over.

But you can only accept that it's over if after trying non-stop, you know that it's over.

For example, I do not have the same enmity with morbidly obese people who take the path of improving themselves as much as possible to reach a conclusion that, for example, the man who, despite reaching his maximum potential, has not achieved anything.

Keep trying until it runs out. And when it's over, it's hard to digest, but it will make you suffer less to accept it, At least in my case the whitepill has worked.

Sometimes, like today, I enjoy the anesthesia of self-pity, in my loneliness, and an effect that does not last long.

I heard most average guys get 20 likes per day so its completely over if you get anything below that. Not sure how accurate that number is but I remember I wanted to kill myself after reading it
tinder is actually erfuel
:yes:

I know i'm not gonna get any matches but what other option do I have? I have to try something. Its really over for me because a lot of girls in my town knows me as the "incel loser" but I still need to try because trying is how I cope. I don't want to pay for premium because I don't want those bastards to profit off of my loneliness. Every girl I knew that had tinder said she has over 99 likes when they are just average looking but I still have to try
Waste of time

Delete that shit asap if you want to keep your sanity.

Tinder was high octane suicide fuel for me. It was one of the most important lessons i had, when I had contact with the Blackpill i noticed i already knew some of the basic concepts because of Tinder (and other IRL knowledge).

So, I wish you good luck. Take Care of your mental health and exit Tinder before It triggers any depressive Momentum in your life

Getting a match is like a miracle and then it doesn't lead to anything, plenty of females just using Tinder for validation.

y u actin all bluepilled? use da doll like a real man

I heard most average guys get 20 likes per day so its completely over if you get anything below that. Not sure how accurate that number is but I remember I wanted to kill myself after reading it
that is nowhere close to accurate

There is a tip for getting tinder matches i used for when i Chadfished even tho you`ll likely not get any matches at all try it anyway

So on tinder without premium you can see someone liked you but can`t see or match with them till you get premium the trick around this is when you load up tinder always swipe no on the first foid but swipe yes on the second as she will be the like you have you`ll get a match then just close the app and do the same thing again and again now you`ll get barely iikes if any but try it anyway

There is a tip for getting tinder matches i used for when i Chadfished even tho you`ll likely not get any matches at all try it anyway

So on tinder without premium you can see someone liked you but can`t see or match with them till you get premium the trick around this is when you load up tinder always swipe no on the first foid but swipe yes on the second as she will be the like you have you`ll get a match then just close the app and do the same thing again and again now you`ll get barely iikes if any but try it anyway
You could unblur the matches with a Google Chrome extention before to see who like you but I think the Tinder jews fixed this bug.

I pick up tender out of my yard