Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I downloaded faceapp...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I swapped my gender to female and I look exactly like my sister!!
She gets railed by chads from tinder while I get NOTHING after years and years of going to events (where I got to know people), made social circles, used multiple dating sites/apps, improved my skills in languages to expand my circle, got a university degree (engineering), learned to play an instrument, gymceled, etc

Just have to hole theory is legit.
As an ugly man, you are never enough
full

I have given up on woman for a long time now, too bad life is hard for guys.

i used that app to get a better lower third and nose, and put the pic on badoo with a height of 6'2, i got matches despite have the same Bio, guess personality doesn't matter.

also did you learn any language after the age of 24 ?
I am still learning some languages I started years ago and haven't noticed it being any harder than before

I'll have to check that app out once again.

I did that a while back and the only thing I got out of it was my data being sold and my face being turned into some 3/10 roastie

I used that app before, my female swap looks like death.

She gets railed by chads from tinder while I get NOTHING after years and years of going to events (where I got to know people), made social circles, used multiple dating sites/apps, improved my skills in languages to expand my circle, got a university degree (engineering), learned to play an instrument, gymceled, etc

Just have to hole theory is legit.
As an ugly man, you are never enough
full
You got the wrong gender buddy boyo :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

are you literally me?

Tbh I'm actually not really that bad looking as a female. Still ugly as shit, but less ugly; my lips look less like a fish and more like dick sucking lips, and the mascara covers up the asymmetry.

FaceApp is suifuel