Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I downloaded an autistic dating app.

This is gonna be literal suifuel when you find out you can't even get bottom barrel autist foids.
Female rejection doesn't make me upset. I've faced much bigger tribulations.

I don't understand, is it an app for autistic foids to meet autistic guys? Or can one party be non autistic? It's amazing how many of these fucking dating apps there are now.

I don't understand, is it an app for autistic foids to meet autistic guys? Or can one party be non autistic? It's amazing how many of these fucking dating apps there are now.
It's for autistic people.

are you in the usa? did you find many women there? try to search as a woman and compare how many men vs. women there are? and that app is for friendships also, so most women there are not even looking for sexual partner but friends only (unlike the men there!!!!!!)
Most of the men on that site are gay, or fatcel.

hahaha. got any updates so far? any women?

This is a good bio? I'm too autistic to tell if your joking or not?
nah it's a shitbio. put some autistic shit like you're obsessed with trains or whatever

Most of the men on that site are gay, or fatcel.
it's genuinely a sad thing, because autistic men are relly susceptible to the faggot propaganda. they're only "gay" because society told them to be gay

it's genuinely a sad thing, because autistic men are relly susceptible to the faggot propaganda. they're only "gay" because society told them to be gay
Dudes on this site think they're impervious to brainwashing even though most users are on the spectrum.

The problem is obvious.
How are you going to get pussy without the autistic woman finding out what you really look like?
You can’t.
And even autistic foids are not going to have sex with a subhuman.
You are just wasting your time.

The problem is obvious.
How are you going to get pussy without the autistic woman finding out what you really look like?
You can’t.
And even autistic foids are not going to have sex with a subhuman.
You are just wasting your time.
Look up my old threads, and you'll learn my secret.

chad doesn't need a bio

Put “convicted child sex offendER” as your bio, and watch as women come flocking towards you for your good pERsonality (based on your profile picture).