Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't you can be an incel if you don't have these things down

reptiles17

reptiles17

Shower maxed and no fap maxed incel
-
1 you have a proper skin care routine high on retinoids hylaurinic acid beta carotene this is water is wet kind of stuff of stuff if you have shit dimorphism you have to play to your youth.

2 longer hair why do niggas get haircuts longer hair looks majestic as fuck and it is the ideal in men in 2023 you don't look like a tranny stop cutting your hair it can help harmonize an none dimorphic face.

3 your not gym maxed this is the most common sense 1 and it is the biggest looks Max as at younger body fat ranges your bones pop out and you start to see much more angular sharp features.

If you aren't doing these 3 things you can't be a incel by choice

1 you have a proper skin care routine high on retinoids hylaurinic acid beta carotene this is water is wet kind of stuff of stuff if you have shit dimorphism you have to play to your youth.

2 longer hair why do niggas get haircuts longer hair looks majestic as fuck and it is the ideal in men in 2023 you don't look like a tranny stop cutting your hair it can help harmonize an none dimorphic face.

3 your not gym maxed this is the most common sense 1 and it is the biggest looks Max as at younger body fat ranges your bones pop out and you start to see much more angular sharp features.

Women prefer men with short hair, Long hair is impractical

go back to looksmax fag

Women prefer men with short hair, Long hair is impractical

No they don't i don't know which faggot told you that don't go tranny but don't go muh buzz cut

No they don't i don't know which faggot told you that don't go tranny but don't go muh buzz cut
You wanna fight me? Lets go! YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

I had long curly hair in my teens and early 20s. Still incel. Cope.

Only practical if your hippie or metalhead otherwise fuck off tranny!

this is not looksmaxx man, and all this shit is cope (except maybe gymmaxxing)

You wanna fight me? Lets go! YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Your just plain stupid if you think short hair looks attractive unless you have the bones to pull it of it will make you look like utter shit

Only trannys have long hair

Ofc my face is fat, I LDAR alot, Chad? Im afraid not

Yeah and you will never be Chad even with all the plastic surgery in the world let's not beat around the bush chads are born but weight loss gives every 1 here a fighting chance because chads are 1 percent of the population.

Yeah and you will never be Chad even with all the plastic surgery in the world let's not beat around the bush chads are born but weight loss gives every 1 here a fighting chance because chads are 1 percent of the population.
The fuck you on about niggerspeaking to me?

Only trannys have long hair

No they don't trannies have more feminine traits that men with long hair do and when I say long hair I don't mean literally as long as a women's I mean long enough to where it isn't a buzz cut

Yeah and your the bottom barrel, Cry about it!

No they don't trannies have more feminine traits that men with long hair do and when I say long hair I don't mean literally as long as a women's I mean long enough to where it isn't a buzz cut
Metalheads have long hair too

The fuck you on about niggerspeaking to me?

Yeah I'm speaking to you I replied to you so yeah that would indicate I'm talking to you well done

If they are hot they can rock the buzz cut

Yeah I'm speaking to you I replied to you so yeah that would indicate I'm talking to you well done
Well done? Ill show you well done when i boil you alive and put you in the freezer

Your just plain stupid if you think short hair looks attractive unless you have the bones to pull it of it will make you look like utter shit
Never said it was unattractive, I said metalheads have long hair, Read you fucking moron!

There hair is not medium length it reaches to there chins it adds massively to an incels appeal
Yeah thats medium long, Long is down to shoulders or further, MORON!

pacman-realistic.gif

Yeah thats medium long, Long is down to shoulders or further, MORON!

What is your overall point my point was longer hair in general was better and it doesn't make you look like a tranny shorter hair is subhuman

What is your overall point my point was longer hair in general was better and it doesn't make you look like a tranny shorter hair is subhuman
I sigh and facepalm at this

No hair for your face

It's almost as if your face isn't just 1 isolated thing it's got 7 different factors skin quality skin thickness robusticity proportion long hair helps angularize an round face and weight loss maxing helps 1 pop ones bones out

It's almost as if your face isn't just 1 isolated thing it's got 7 different factors skin quality skin thickness robusticity proportion long hair helps angularize an round face and weight loss maxing helps 1 pop ones bones out
No gym for your face either

Done that when i was a metalhead, Didnt do shit, No hair for your face, And no gym either!

Done that when i was a metalhead, Didnt do shit, No hair for your face, And no gym either!

Well then you needed surgery it's as simple as that

Well then you needed surgery it's as simple as that
I had 2 nosejobs, I need a final one for it to be good as one side is a bit lower than the other, Fixable but needs surgeon with skills for it, Its either one of my turbinates or nasal valves

I had 2 nosejobs, I need a final one for it to be good as one side is a bit lower than the other, Fixable but needs surgeon with skills for it, Its either one of my turbinates or nasal valves

I'm interested what do you look like now how good was your base to start with

Why would you do that being lonely is horrible as a man like we're meant to persue women
If pursuing woman has no success rate or rewards as an ugly man then you would come to find it futile in the end

1. I don't have a skin care routine
2. Long hair hides a bit of my incel face + it's a style I like
3. Gymmaxxing is cope

1. I don't have a skin care routine
2. Long hair hides a bit of my incel face + it's a style I like
3. Gymmaxxing is cope
Dude why do you have commie flags in your bio? You some form of degen? :feelswhat: Nazi germany should have killed off the commies!

Dude why do you have commie flags in your bio? You some form of degen? :feelswhat: Nazi germany should have killed off the commies!
I want to kill the rich