Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t want to work anymore

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★
I can’t even wake up early anymore, I just don’t give a fuck. I work for my father and he pays 400 a week. Things are going a bit slow and long story short I don’t even wake up early for work anymore because there’s nothing to do.

It honestly feels like my father is paying me welfare but not from the government to save face. I only make a few hundred more than the welfare maximum earned amount per month. lol this must means I’m slightly above the poverty line rate. Fuck my life.

I don’t even have motivation to learn a trade to earn more money. I won’t have a wife and kids so I’d rather just wake up when I can, play video games and use my salary to save up money while barely doing anything at all.

Do your signature

Do your signature
I like having money for security reasons but work isn’t even worth it anymore. Wage sucks, zero motivation, zero legacy, no family.

I can’t even wake up early anymore, I just don’t give a fuck. I work for my father and he pays 400 a week. Things are going a bit slow and long story short I don’t even wake up early for work anymore because there’s nothing to do.

It honestly feels like my father is paying me welfare but not from the government to save face. I only make a few hundred more than the welfare maximum earned amount per month. lol this must means I’m slightly above the poverty line rate. Fuck my life.

I don’t even have motivation to learn a trade to earn more money. I won’t have a wife and kids so I’d rather just wake up when I can, play video games and use my salary to save up money while barely doing anything at all.
You’re so lucky you get to work for your father. I worked for my father before he died. Now I gotta work a normal job and it’s really hard. I wasn’t meant to wage working for normies

Lyndon Johnson Poverty GIF by GIPHY News

its game over in the min wage world

I don’t wanna work either anymore, I wouldn’t mind if I had advancement opportunities but I’m stuck in 2 low-wage dead-end job.