Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to wagecuck god damn it

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
NEETdom is so understimated like fuark been wwgecucking for 8 months and now I wanna die tbhtbh and I know I will finish within 1 month but I feel like going home now. I also got cold because I didnt sleep well and I was fucked up on New Year, I also mouthbreathed when I slept so I got cold.. it sucks so much to work when you have cold tbhtbh.. I just.. wanna chill at home ahgsgsgh. My manager also has to give me 1 week notice before I leave and he hasn't given me yet and that means I am wagecucking next week too.. blyaad

I’ll be wagecucking the rest of my life. My parents have $15,000 to retire with.:feelsrope: They will be working until they die or at least until they become disabled and will rely on me taking care of them.

Most boomers are dumb fucks and didn’t save a penny when the country was prosperous. Now it’s a complete shithole and they expect us to take care of them while we also struggle to survive.

what do you mean you finish in one month? I have to leave to wagecuck in less than 30 minutes and I wish I was dead. The feeling is always strong until like a few hours in

Last edited:
I've been neet for a bit now and it's bliss, I can do whatever I want. The memes are 100% real.

But I have to start waging soon, I have no options but to start applying for jobs. Fuck, fuck, FUUUUCK.

Maybe try not being ugly

what do you mean you finish in one month? I have to leave to wagecuck in less than 30 minutes and I wish I was dead. The feeling is always strong until like a few hours in
I work seasonal work lul so season ends in 1 month

Damn, bro. :feelsbadman:

I’m glad to be NEET.

I’ll be wagecucking the rest of my life. My parents have $15,000 to retire with.:feelsrope: They will be working until they die or at least until they become disabled and will rely on me taking care of them.

Most boomers are dumb fucks and didn’t save a penny when the country was prosperous. Now it’s a complete shithole and they expect us to take care of them while we also struggle to survive.
What country are you living in?

NEETdom is so understimated like fuark been wwgecucking for 8 months and now I wanna die tbhtbh and I know I will finish within 1 month but I feel like going home now. I also got cold because I didnt sleep well and I was fucked up on New Year, I also mouthbreathed when I slept so I got cold.. it sucks so much to work when you have cold tbhtbh.. I just.. wanna chill at home ahgsgsgh. My manager also has to give me 1 week notice before I leave and he hasn't given me yet and that means I am wagecucking next week too.. blyaad
Just invest in bitcoin bro0o0o.

St neet

Blessings from St Neet.

Just invest in bitcoin bro0o0o.

Whats your favorite McDonald's™ item? For me, it's the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's™ worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I’m thinking of going in the most dangerous part of the military and hoping I die or get seriously injured so I can live off disability forever

Boomers are parasites

Everyone who hates wagecucking needs to find something they like to do, or find something they can tolerate enough so they can use the money they get paid to do things they like.

Gonna wagecuck in a bit

Hate it so much.

Everyone who hates wagecucking needs to find something they like to do, or find something they can tolerate enough so they can use the money they get paid to do things they like.
What if you hate everything and the only thing you enjoy is sleeping?

NEET masterrace Weed. Go back to being NEET bro

Fucking boomers:feelsree:
Doesn't help when you're to tired at the end of the day and the Jobs taking up most of your already miserable life

Glad I don't have a job tbh