Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to see other people succeed

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Rarely do I want people to succeed at anything and overcome their struggles, I only cheer for compassionate incel- tier men who have been down- trotted by society. I know that when people succeed they don't need, let alone want you anymore.

They cry about how hard they have it and when you help them, they're not going to give a fuck about you when their issues are solved. Not to mention that when someone succeeds, it's not through determination, virtue or anything, it's always a selfless friend, generous loans and pure luck.

I met someone in school who had no friends like me, I offered to be his friend and made him join a club to make a friend group. He becomes popular in the group and starts to distance himself away from me, turning into one of my bullies.

This is why compassion is useless because noone else has compassion for you, people will shame me for not cheering on someone but idc tbh because I know that I'll never have a happy ending and noone is cheering for me.

All incels should have crab mentality tbh.

What if an incel succeeds?

0B48DEEA E325 487A 9576 34C65D3F0A42

only other incels, other than that i want to see everyone suffer hard

Rarely do I want people to succeed at anything and overcome their struggles, I only cheer for compassionate incel- tier men who have been down- trotted by society. I know that when people succeed they don't need, let alone want you anymore.

They cry about how hard they have it and when you help them, they're not going to give a fuck about you when their issues are solved. Not to mention that when someone succeeds, it's not through determination, virtue or anything, it's always a selfless friend, generous loans and pure luck.

I met someone in school who had no friends like me, I offered to be his friend and made him join a club to make a friend group. He becomes popular in the group and starts to distance himself away from me, turning into one of my bullies.

This is why compassion is useless because noone else has compassion for you, people will shame me for not cheering on someone but idc tbh because I know that I'll never have a happy ending and noone is cheering for me.
Almost the same happened to me, I even lend this guy some money, but when he had the chance he started talking shit about me.

I'm only happy to see others succeed when I succeed. When others succeed where I have failed I seethe.

All incels should have crab mentality tbh.
Nigga I tried doing the sideways shuffle but I felt like it wasn't right unless it was hammER time.

I get such satisfaction out of seeing people with issues I don’t have to deal with. If it’s a brocel I try to help, otherwise fuck em.

based. only your success and those you can leech off of matters

I hate people who are sexually successful. I want to take their sex away from them just like they took it away from me.

Normies and cucktears will condemn you for this post, but their hypocritical judgement carries no weight because the fact is that all people who are failures in any aspect of life (sexual, financial, etc.) feel this way towards people who are successes.

I'm the same way. I have sympathy for blackpilled incels, but chads, foids, normies, and bluepilled incels can all go fuck themselves.

Yeah, humans are not programmed to want to watch someone else live out a heavenly life while they suffer in trueceldom, still happens to an extend because normies want to conform tho.

What exactly do you expect others (that feel compassion for you) to do for you? Everyone lives their own life.

I just want to stop existing tbh