Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t want to see anyone that went to highschool with me

W

Wallahi

Greycel
I want to forget those brutal four years of my life. If I’m going to talk to a girl, she has to be a girl that never went to my highschool and doesn’t know me or anyone around me.

Same tbh.

A lot of them became Lawyers at good law firms and are getting married.

They weren't even that smart FFS

I agree, but wageslaving is even worse

Wallahi we do relate brother

same...
high school was a complete shit and I don't want to see anything that remember that shit

Same also, I wanna forget about my past.

I’ve literally gone out of my way to minimize any probability of seeing kids I went to HS with for the last 7 years

I’m talking about I’ll go to a grocery store 40 minutes away as opposed to the one 10 minutes away

I’m talking about I’ll avoid malls, cafes, shopping centers and sporting events

I’m talking about taking jobs 45 minutes away as opposed to 15 minutes away

Despite that, I’ve still ran into the popular foids I went to school with 2-3 times and they still mocked me just like they did when we were in HS

Where I live you had to go to high school for 7 years

I’ve literally gone out of my way to minimize any probability of seeing kids I went to HS with for the last 7 years

I’m talking about I’ll go to a grocery store 40 minutes away as opposed to the one 10 minutes away

I’m talking about I’ll avoid malls, cafes, shopping centers and sporting events

I’m talking about taking jobs 45 minutes away as opposed to 15 minutes away

Despite that, I’ve still ran into the popular foids I went to school with 2-3 times and they still mocked me just like they did when we were in HS

I know the feelz. Better to eventually relocate than deal with all that. Takes planning and monies tho. Be a Scrooge, stack bank and ghost all them HS chumps.

I know the feelz. Better to eventually relocate than deal with all that. Takes planning and monies tho. Be a Scrooge, stack bank and ghost all them HS chumps.
Yep plan on doing that hopefully within the next 12-16 months

Tired of the paranoia and constantly looking over my shoulder

I’m okay with those people

Many people from my year at school are now married and have kids, but I don't envy them in the slightest. They now have to manage their lives around taking care of other people, whereas my time is my time. Today, for example, I haven't stepped foot outside the house all day, and it's been great. They don't have that option as they have too much going on in their lives.

There are only 2 ppl from my school I see every now and then everyone else I will never see again