Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to meet my father but I don't want to upset my grandma

Abu Bakr Al Inceli

Abu Bakr Al Inceli

Recruit
★★
I, one might say, "quarreled" with my father on one occasion during a joint lunch at a local eatery. I just realized that, in general, my father and I are too different, and I consider many views on his life... Does not even know the definition. In short, it's hard to say. It has nothing to do with inceldom.

I live separately. Tomorrow is my grandmother's birthday, she came from the city next door again to my father. And so I think - not to go tomorrow will probably be disrespectful. At the same time, I don't want to see my father - honestly.

How to proceed?

I understand. You don't even want to be in the same room as them. Go for your grandmother so you don't harbour any regrets later. The discomfort will only be for a moment

I understand. You don't even want to be in the same room as them. Go for your grandmother so you don't harbour any regrets later. The discomfort will only be for a moment
probably the best take really

Hardly for a moment. It will be a long night. Not that unbearable, maybe only in places. I wouldn't mind seeing only my grandmа

stop being petty. dont argue with him about shit, if you disagree with it just say okay or yeah. its really not that hard to get along with people jfl