Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to kill myself anymore

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Honestly even if I feel like shit all the time and have massive social problems, I don't think suicide is the right option for me.
Yes I know life will be brutal but honestly I will have to accept it.
I will try to improve my mental health as much as I can and then start working and get some surgeries for my face.
I hope that my journey will get more positive then, when I try to fix my looks and mental health.
I don't know how much longer I will stay on .is but even if I might leave in the future it doesn't mean that I forget about all of it.

And yes I don't even hate IncelTears I just think they should try to not generalize all incels together.
Not all of us are bad people, many of us are just broken people who try to hold themselves together with hating themselves and society.
Idk if they will even see this but if you do try to just think about it for a moment.:yes::yes::yes: