Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont want to join the rat race

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
dont want tto join the rat race. im not working 40 hours per week for some shitty wage making some old guy even richer.

im putting all the money from my part time job into businessmaxxing. if it doesnt work then it doesnt work. but id rather do this than wageslave.

even if i did wageslave. avg house prices here are £300k.

20k per year, it would take me like 15 years to buy a house if i spent £0 every year.

why would i want a house anyways, for some fat feminist to move in with me rent free?

either i become nothing. or business maxxing works and i can live in philippines eating good food, a different hooker every night, and paying retards PHILIPPINES minimum wage to do the work for me

i would only need to be earning like £60 per day. which is not a lot at all

try to find easy job and ldar max that's the best way to reject modern soyciety or u know just go play minEcRaft :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

dont want tto join the rat race. im not working 40 hours per week for some shitty wage making some old guy even richer.
You forgot to add paying taxes to support single toilets with Chad's kids.
why would i want a house anyways, for some fat feminist to move in with me rent free?
Indeed,toilets are nothing but useless parasites with no thoughts of their own

either i become nothing. or business maxxing works and i can live in philippines eating good food, a different hooker every night, and paying retards PHILIPPINES minimum wage to do the work for me
First thing to consider before coming to flipland: being white

no one wants to fuk these ugly disgusting gook whores
i do sir.

either fat, better face western girls.

or skinny, worse face sea girls.

persnally i cant bring myself to fuck a fatty

im putting all the money from my part time job into businessmaxxing. if it doesnt work then it doesnt work. but id rather do this than wageslave.

20k per year, it would take me like 15 years to buy a house if i spent £0 every year.

I can relate, hope it gets better

How are they any more privileged than you? You complain about being forced to wagecuck and say how you want to move countries to break out of the chains yet intend to do the same to subhumans who are as economically dependent as you were, and with much less the chances of getting out of it.
mog or be mogged

wageslaving = dieing a slow death

Me too average house prices here are 600-700 k

I've had such thoughts, but on the other hand I realize what I'm gonna make of myself if I don't, suffice to say even if you're only making the fat fucks richer by full time wageslaving it's not like sitting at desk ot laying in bed is exactly opening any doors.

hence why theres this thing called a mortgage

Learn how to squatter-max

you know who doesn't have to join the rat race?

FOIDS AND CHADS

Get your head in the game, can't fail at the one task you got in life I believe in you brocel
Get the fuck out with that bullshit you retRded normie faggor,I can’t get my head in the game,fucking privileged fuck , but I do fail at the one task you moron that’s why I’m here

Get your head in the game, can't fail at the one task you got in life I believe in you brocel
I so much want to fail right? Fucking moron do you think I want to do this shit

Yikes you aren't entitled to property, sweaty! DiZ y U InCeLLLLLL :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Get the fuck out with that bullshit you retRded normie faggor,I can’t get my head in the game,fucking privileged fuck , but I do fail at the one task you moron that’s why I’m here
my bad

I did AP classes and a early major throughout HS with next to no struggle, might be different in turkey but you should seek out a tutor/extra guidance to help you pass your tests if you're struggling

absolute cope, businessmaxxing is the ultimate ratrace u enter in the capitalsitic circle when u are nolifing to get decent money

I did AP classes and a early major throughout HS with next to no struggle, might be different in turkey but you should seek out a tutor/extra guidance to help you pass your tests if you're struggling
What is ap and what was your major

AP = Advanced placement and I'm double majoring
Eat shit privileged faggot ,what’s your major ? If you lived my life you would’ve get eaten alive

"privileged faggot"? Hmm. Let's see first before reaching any conclusions.

Very nice. What are your courses?
I should’ve been graduated a long time ago ffs double major ??? I fail at normal one major bro ! Fuck you intellau

^ Good Point ^

When I was younger, I was focused on STEM and obtaining a doctorate degree so I could perform independent research.

PubMed

Micro

MS

Genome