Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to interact with anyone who is or has been in a relationship

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
And I use the word interact very loosely here, I don't want to talk to them, read their social media, read books they write, watch movies they make or act in, I don't want them as colleagues, I can't associate with politics because none cater to incels in any way, etc. This goes for people I don't know, friends (which I don't currently have, but I had this feeling in high school) and even family.

It's hard to live life like this, but if I'm honest I can just never enjoy being around someone who has a sex life. It just feels like we're different kinds of humans.

Just avoid 90% of all people theory

They live in a different world.

Even normies have it better than us.

I don't really wanna talk to anyone tbh.

Sometimes I wonder why I am even herr

You'd have to be avoiding some users on here.

Everyone has it better than us
I wish I was a normie. You don't get to pump and dump, but at least you have a chance of getting a girlfriend at some point. JFL it's so fucking over.

All they ever talk about is their boyfriends and girlfriends. They cannot even comprehend people without a relationship, and unbeknownst to them they will constantly rub it in your face that you have no one.

I don't want to interact with anyone that has a normal life.

And I use the word interact very loosely here, I don't want to talk to them, read their social media, read books they write, watch movies they make or act in, I don't want them as colleagues, I can't associate with politics because none cater to incels in any way, etc. This goes for people I don't know, friends (which I don't currently have, but I had this feeling in high school) and even family.

It's hard to live life like this, but if I'm honest I can just never enjoy being around someone who has a sex life. It just feels like we're different kinds of humans.