Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to have sex

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I don't want to have sex. I don't even want validation. I'm past all that now. I just want a peaceful death. I already experienced everything I needed to experience. This world has nothing left to offer me.

How can you be involuntarily celibate if you don't want to have sex? Baby Powder IQ, it's over for you.

I don't want to have sex. I don't even want validation. I'm past all that now.

same brocel. I've already comes to terms with the fact that I'll never have sex or a decent relationship

How can you be involuntarily celibate if you don't want to have sex? Baby Powder IQ, it's over for you.
Saying that you don't want to have sex is like saying that you don't want to have a million dollars.

It's a cope.

You’re the dude who fell in love with a hooker? Or is it a different imbored:feelsLSD:

The absolute state of co

If you don't want sex that makes you voluntary celibate aka volcel.

I don't want to have sex. I don't even want validation. I'm past all that now. I just want a peaceful death. I already experienced everything I needed to experience. This world has nothing left to offer me.
Me too. But i crave for victory and vengence and i wil be victorious in the end. As for you weakling fuck you

I also dont want to have sex but i want to be in a relationship.

Pretty good acceptance of the black pill

massive cope, if a normal weight foid around ur age came up to you and wanted to have sex there is no way you would refuse

I also dont want to have sex but i want to be in a relationship.
Bro...........
What's the point of the relationship without sex, dead serious? Imagine being with someone you love and not wanting to have sex with them, it's over.

Bro...........
What's the point of the relationship without sex, dead serious? Imagine being with someone you love and not wanting to have sex with them, it's over.
Idk wh but i never fapped to normal sex. Im not attracted to fucking a girl tbh (not talking about some gay shit, dont get me wrong).

I just want to have sex in my dreams or in a virtual reality, that would be much better wont it

its fucking over for you, and for me