Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to hang out with my buddies anymore

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
I don't want to get out with my friend circle anymore. So today we were planning to go out and we decided at 7pm, but then i got to knew that they were out already. I asked and then got mad, i threatened to leave and don't go and they get mad and make me come. So we get to talk and we guess the girls name, we joke around and stuff. The point is, the chicks left because "we were too much", and guess what? It's my fault not fault because i was invited along with another person. Nice. Thank you jackass. Next time im not coming. Good side is i stole his wallet and now i got 50€ in hand

Retarded failed normie

I’ll hang out with your buddies instead

I’m the dude you were hanging out with and want my money back. So that is what happened to my wallet.

I’m the dude you were hanging out with and want my money back. So that is what happened to my wallet.
Then come take them back lol if my little vousins don't strip you off lol

Then come take them back lol if my little vousins don't strip you off lol
On a serious note, you will have to hope the dude doesn’t find out it’s you who stole it.

On a serious note, you will have to hope the dude doesn’t find out it’s you who stole it.
He is sure he lost it when walking. The luck of being gipsy lol

Mogs me for having buddies

Wait - greynigger, you have friends?

Another greycel post

My favorite button