Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to exist anymore

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
I just don't feel like living, I mean I never asked for it, I've just been thrown into a merciless world and expected to work my whole life to get money and to survive.  

Don't really like anything enough to do it my whole life (except for sports, but thats out of the window forever), I know after a few years or even a few months I'll get bored and start hating whatever i try.

So if I keep on living, I'll basically spend my semi-youth preparing my adulthood, and my adulthood preparing the last 5/10 years of my life that I'll probably won't enjoy anyway because I'll be old. When am I actually living in that life? nowhere. I don't want it. I never asked for it. I'm subhuman, no one will ever regret me not existing on this planet.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
being born=being damned

L

LurkingIncel

Greycel
I understand what you mean, I'm ready to die but strangely can't build up the courage for suicide. Luckily I have many health problems that I'm ignoring in hopes that they will kill me.

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
3h 36m
I understand. Life is a gigantic chore with no reprieve.

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
Go pay some money to sit in the same room with a female "scientist", might be able to provide you a reason to live for.

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
incelkingkong said:
Go pay some money to sit in the same room with a female "scientist", might be able to provide you a reason to live for.

Go be down syndrome negative IQ kid trying to give advice to adults, someone might listen to you.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
45d 13h 55m
Qz6R4ty4Rsmm-qBYoJQ7YA.jpeg

Can't see shit tbh

Actually this worked 
skRn67ydSzq7Rfwq6cXTGA.jpeg