Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t want to do computer science anymore because there’s too many women in my computer science class

calculus is impossible with an average IQ.
Yeah, this is cope. Maybe for the average non-white IQ. 100IQ is plenty to make it to at least Calc 3 and DiffEq.

You don’t even need to really understand Calc to pass a university course on it. Just memorize the formulas and grind practice problems. Basic pattern recognition will get you at least a B.

One of the reasons I started learning computer science in the first place was the absence of women. I don’t want to be around them as an ugly man. Seems like there’s more and more females getting into computer science every year . Should I just quit now?
do data science then i only have 2 foids and 7 boys

Em6BrzEVkAATmuq.jpg
Fucking KEK

Yeah, this is cope. Maybe for the average non-white IQ. 100IQ is plenty to make it to at least Calc 3 and DiffEq.
what does calculus 3 consist of in curryland we have direct all of the calculus

Just wait til senior year, they will be all gone. Women don't have the mental endurance to make it through a complex technical program

freshman year - classes full of normies and sluts
senior year - nothing but indian and chinese trucels left
Some will quit and the classes may become a little more tolerable. If this is your main (or only) dream so dont give up.

Though that may not apply to you specifically, it shows the increasing exclusivity and competition within this field only further increasing and butting out even completely average purveyors of the science, standards and pay worsening everywhere with the economy; and this virtue signalling of the delusion that is feminism you talk about directly exacerbates that, allowing in even unqualified and unfit foids in for "diversity" even while they continue to whine relentlessly about some type of "oppression". :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel
foids get 4-7x interviews of men in CS jfl. just cause foid lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back